Crysis Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crysis Remastered
This is the official discussion topic of the Crysis Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. Instant Darts Cooldown
6. Unlimited Night Vision
7. No Recoil
8. No Spread

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/13/2022
    Started development

• 10/13/2022
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Crysis Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
1 Like

unlimited ammo turns itself off

Unlimited ammo and no reload do not work at all.

still no fix for this?

Mod works fine. Are you using the latest version of the game?

Ammo and reload both fail to function while saying they are on. Maybe play the games and see for yourself. I know most trainer creators don’t really test in-game to see if their stuff works. I have had so many trainers that don’t work I can’t even count them.

I have tested it 2 hours ago. Works fine with Pistols, rifle… Are you using the latest version of the game or a cracked one?

I am using the EA version Dl’d a couple nights ago. No weapons are unlimeted or no reload

Oh thats why it didn’t work…Upon checking it seems that steam and epic are the only supported platform. Using other platform may cause the trainer to not function well

Ya, the game at its source. Strange how this isn’t supported since all other platforms point back to it.

The No Reload On The Shotgun is bugged and The Unlimited Energy Also effects the enemies

Once again a trainer that doesn’t work. The only thing that works is unlimited energy which also affects enemies making it useless to even use. Please fix these trainers. I don’t understand why people would have to pay in order to ask for updates and trainers when you guys can’t even test properly. I’ve had this too many times that trainers either completely crash the game or that options don’t work. I know there are lots and lots of games you guys have to make trainers for but have some testers actually test them or when people tell you they don’t work actually update them. PLEASE!

1 Like

Crysis Remastered 1, 2 and 3 are also available on EA not just Steam and Epic Games. They should be supported on that platform as well.

Note: You need the EA App to even play these games with EA Play via PC Game Pass.

Playing the game off EA now and ammo/reload cheats still dont work

I am not surprised since EA is not a supported platform.