Cult of the Lamb Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You’re not the only one. I even launched Cult of the Lamb through WeMod earlier, as soon as I turn the mods on and alt-tab back to the game, instant crash. Trainer needs to be updated, stat.

1 Like

NONE of the cheats work, except for Unlimited Health and Unlimited Spell Power. Activating anything else crashes the game.

1 Like

Well after spending 13 hours to unlock most of the achievements, I got locked out of getting the last one that I needed. I don’t know what cheat did it, but something locked me from getting any of the fleece and turning off the cheats doesn’t fix it. Thanks.

Tried cheats on latest version of game. All cheats seem to work fine bar f7(free construction). If you use it and then turn it off, it still carries over to any new save files you create even if you have it off.

Restart to get rid of it

If you ever update this again. Why not add a no cooldown on rituals?

1 Like

Is it possible to add something like renaming the Cult or the followers?

i third this

With the Free Construction, it will break your game. Even if its one item its not really reccomended and you sure only use the mega items pickup since you can still build stuff without bugging your game.

I noticed that I cant activate the Unlimited HP Cheat. Is that normal?

The Cult of the Lamb cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

for me its broken, every option just crushing the game (steam version) =\

1 Like

Sometimes you just need to restart your game. It happens alot

I think it kinda made it worse. Unlimited faith and health doesn’t work

Oct 26 update works for me on Steam EXCEPT Unlimited Health, which unfortunately is the one I need most :sweat_smile: I am also experiencing 1) crashes 2) particularly at bosses, even not using One-Hit Kills and 3) when activating mods, the game pops a notification in the upper right corner to Create Report (the game’s crash reporter).

I’d appreciate being able to lock follower ages so they don’t grow old.

The Cult of the Lamb cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Game keeps crashing when doing the unlimited health

can we get an easy fishing cheat? the fishing reminds me of stardew which i also modded out
instant catch would be awesome

Can’t activate any of the Cheats. Launching the game from the WeMod app. v8.3.15.

I tried downloading the standalone trainer for Cult of the Lamb. It installed fine but reverted to the main app upon load. I tried loading the cheats prior to opening the game. As soon as the game fully loaded, you can hear the sounds of most of the cheats deactivating. Upon load, the only cheats that stay active are:

• Mega Items Pickup
  • Free Construction
  • Unlimited Spell Ammo
  • One Hit Kills