Cult of the Lamb Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Cult of the Lamb cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Hey,

I have a question:
I tried the mod with one hit kill for the final boss fight.
It worked perfectly fine up until the second phase of the endboss - there i can’t even harm the eyes or the boss in the slightest and even when i turn out al the mods during the fight, nothing happens and i just get stuck in the second phase forever without progress

Am I stupid?

HP not working

sorry

HP still working you just have to start game and start mod

It says on the trainer itself when you hover over the little ! by the mod ‘You must disable it before bosses fight to avoid getting bugged’. That’s probably why.

Changes:

Health isn’t working for some reason. Checked the other options and they all turn on cept for health

Updated game and health still doesnt work

Everything works for me correctly, and it all useful! Could there be a mod that would allow followers to be immortal.

For me I had to take off the one hit kill, and it worked perfectly fine. Everything else works well with the final boss except for that. Hope this helps if you read this!

New patch out, needs an update!

2 Likes

Yep looks like we need an update for the relics DLC. The no dissent, unlimited faith, unlimited rest, no hunger, instant prayer, and unlimited health immediately shut themselves off and stopped working when i tried them out. They wont turn back on when i try either.

3 Likes

Definitely needs an update! Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hopefully this gets updated soon, but taking your time

Can confirm Unlimited Health is currently broken with the update.

Changes:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick update, but I’m getting frequent crashes when I leave the hub to either go to a dungeon or visit another space. I only use Mega Items Pickup and Unlimited Spell Ammo.

So quick question, does mega pick ups work for say, witness eyes, or uhhh, the new fragments in the purgatory place ?

Unlimited spells cheat doesnt activate, it instantly turns itself back off. Doesnt matter if I mouse click or press F8 to activate it.

so since this got updated, what works and what doesn’t ?

can anyone tell me if the one hit kills thing is safe to use ?