Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Whenever I do plane bosses the game stops responding.

2 Likes

Been using infinity just fine (infinite health) with Cuphead so far, but Wally Warbles doesn’t even let me enter the level without a CTD. Have tried launching the game normally from Steam and entering the level and it works just fine. It’s just launching the game from Infinity that causes it, and I don’t even have to activate any cheats for it to happen. Repeatable issue.

1 Like

a windowsstore version would be so nice

2 Likes

Here is a copy of my save file in case it’s also useful in finding a fix.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1BVjAhA1fTpTXJMNnNwSEVPa2s/view?usp=sharing

tell me how to gift the windows store version and i will buy it for you :slight_smile:

The Cuphead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Okay i changed the cheats and it shouldn’t crash now upon injecting but you have to get hit first before you activate any of the player cheats.

Also please make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

1 Like

ok - i got a windows key for you if you are still interested

2 Likes

Just message him it haha. You’re the man for doing this.

Thanks for your diligence @STN

i messaged him, but no response

1 Like

@lying_cake gonna have to wait he in bed different time zone

Will do :slight_smile:

if you need my login to make compatible let me know

I played this for over an hour and used unlimited health game did crash but just went to desk top and hit play again in infinity and worked again then tried invincible and that also worked have to say the game did crash a couple times but just started it all again and it worked beat the aviary boss too !
And like @STN said you have to get hit and die for cheat to work !

CMaggotbone shared his, i’ll make a trainer soon.

1 Like

cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

@STN is there an eta?

The trainer works but i’m having a problem using the super when you’re a plane and it also crashes when you’re a plane

Ya @STN has a post like 10 up that’s explains the super crashing