Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for GOG

Hey, did you manage to figure it out? I want a 2x multiplier but like you, I am not sure if I should set it in wemod to 1 or 2. I am using 2 and XP is going up really fast…

I’m still not sure, but I set it to 2.0 and after one mission I gained 12 levels, so I’m guessing each 0.1x is 100%. This makes sense when you notice the game speed multiplier default is set to 0.1x too.

is anyone getting any lag issues or just me?

Mine is set to 2 but haven’t seen such a huge level gain… If it is like this it is even more confusing…

It is set to .1 because it is inactive. If you were to move it to 1 then back to .1 your game would be 1/10th speed. 1.0 is normal, 2 is 2x, and so on. This is for all cheats with sliders.

i dunno how the heck you got this running on day one of the games launch, but tip of the hat to you!

version 1.4 I cannot get this to work at all, its a GOG version, fresh start as nomad, it loads the game but none of the cheats work.

Just tested them myself, 1 is 100%, 2 is 200%, 0.1 is 10%, and so on…

The unlimited health cheat breaks melee attacks completely, literally 0 damage from them

Set Game speed mod crashes game immediately

Turning on the cheats just crash my game.

Thanks for making this, and for keeping up with it.
I was curious if it would be possible to add NoClip?
If not, no worries, I’ll still love you. E>

hi we need unlimited car health or godmode when i crash it always explodes :rofl:

Hi thanks for the trainer. Can we get an option for something like +5 attribute points and perks?

Hello there, I want to ask if there is any chance to get an option for not having weight limit.

Hey thanks for the Trainer :kissing_heart:, but the unlimited Health and Stamina Cheat is not working for me. :cry:
but the Money and Ammo cheat is working. Has anyone the same problem? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Somehow makes twin fighters in the quest Beat on the Brat:Kabuki unbeatable lol (won fight after relaunch game without cheats). Otherwise works just fine.

The Cyberpunk 2077 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited RAM cheat added
  • Stealth Mode cheat added
  • Unlimited Components cheat added
  • Unlimited Quickhack Components cheat added
  • Damage Multiplier cheat added
  • Freeze Breach Protocol Timer cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

could we get a always critical hit option?

Click play and nothing happens just loads continuously