Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As I’ve mentioned, the game only slows down once WeMod is activated via the “Play” button. Whether it’s by starting the game through WeMod, or through steam first then clicking on the WeMod “Play” button afterwards.

I have no idea how to “accidentally set game speed”. It just starts lagging as soon as WeMod Cyberpunk is activated.

It’s shouldn’t be my antivirus or windows defender/firewall since the wemod app and all its files are exempted.

SPECS:
Win10 64-bit, i7-9750H 2.60 gHz, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB, DX12

If you have saved cheats enabled it will automatically set it to the saved value.

So it’s possible that the app is injecting the saved values into the game and that’s what’s causing the lag? Like if the unlimited items/items wont decrease option sets everything in my inventory to 9999, can that affect game sim speed? I’ve always had “Save cheats” enabled ever since it first came out, and this never happened before.

No. Please check the game speed cheat and make sure it is not set to anything but 1.

I did a complete re-install and that seemed to fix it. I disabled the save cheats function, and ran wemod. Only now noticed “Game Speed” at the very bottom, and its set to zero (0) by default. Bruh, I’m face-palming so hard right now hahaha. It never affected the game before even when it was zero, so I probably pressed the hotkey (F9) by accident at some point and lowered sim speed to 0.9, which became a problem since I had “Save Cheats” enabled. Game works now!!

THANKS FOR THE HELP @Chris !!!

4 Likes

The cheaats worked for me on steam but I wasnt getting calls for gigs only some side missions and all main missions. Finished the game without doing gigs, was too fast. Is anybody experiencing the same issues?

I’ve been having the same issue with this as well. The Skill Modifier bugs the xp gain for it and it’ll get stuck at 100% despite being level like, 14 or something and nowhere near max.

I had this issue in the beginning and I think its a combination of using Unlimited Stamina with the multiplier. I fixed it by starting a new game and keeping Unlimited Stamina off until it was maxed and keeping the skill progression multiplier low around 2x and then slowly increasing it as it leveled until it stopped glitching out

wemod updated today (for me) and after update, game crashing after a few minutes :frowning:

1 Like

why when i try to use wemod do functions in wemod activate like when im trying to run around in game it literly activates cheats i dont want thats frustrating :confused:

Check the hot keys you have assigned for the options in WeMod, sometimes they are the same keys for actions in the game. If they are you can reassign the WeMod ones so that random ones don’t activate while you’re playing. Hope that helps as this seems to be an issue with a lot of games.

Hey all,

I just want to generally say something here, as I have the feeling that some people are seriously thinking they are being “entitled to anything right now” here, since they paid for the Pro membership to WeMod. No, I’m not a trainer developer and no, I’m not a staff member here, but anyway.

I am in fact a developer in a whole other area of development and know how tiny changes in something that you have no control over whatsoever hugely impacts your own code without you even realizing it immediately.

WeMod is in fact a community of trainer developers that do this for free if I get this correctly. The Pro membership helps with keeping WeMod in general alive, but it doesn’t pay a dime to any of the trainer developers and they are doing it in their spare time. Since you never know what the company developing a game might change when in advance, these folks here can thus only react.

So I would like to ask for a little patience, a little more gratitude and respect towards the folks giving you basically something for free, even if you don’t pay at all, please!

Thanks for reading!

5 Likes

Same here

How to reset the cheats? I activated the unlimited health and now it wont go off when i switch it off? :o

You might have it set to ‘save cheats’, a small lightning bolt symbol near the top of the trainer itself. With this activated, cheats will stay on.

ill double check

Hi folks…
Does Wemod still support the latest version of CP2077?
I had a look and the wemod app says the cheats may not work with the version I have.
Any info? Much appreciated!

Hi my friends I noticed you very recently posted this comment.
Are you running the latest patch V1.5?

The trainer supports the newest version of the game which is 1.52

But in the wemod app the game falls under the non-compatible category. And I’m getting a warning pop up when I click ‘play’.
Should I worry? Thanks for the quick reply.