Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi,

my System: Cyberpunk 2077/Steam/german/PC/Windows 11/64bit/Nvidia RTX3070

When I try to edit Statistic/TalentPoints (ALT+R) it doesen’t work. It only switches my “Geforce Experience - PowerOverlay-Monitor” on or off.

Is there a posibility to get the Setting on another Key?

Wemod cheats can be assigned to a different key, yes. For instance, some games use F1, F2, etc. So I would reassign those to my numlock buttons.

CP2077 uses F and numlock-Buttons and as well some letters. if possibil you could change ALT+R to ALT+anykey or Shift+# (') for example to get it to work with NVIDIA Poweroverlay-Monitor?!

@Skybuster02 - You’ll need to change the hotkeys yourself if you want to change them.

Before launching the game, click the hotkey in the trainer. Then click the key or combination of keys you want to change it to. For example, Shift+Num1.

• Press a hotkey followed by the delete key to remove a hotkey setting entirely.
  • Press a hotkey followed by the backspace to reset it back to the default.
  • Not enough keys, consider grouping some cheats under the same key. For example, unlimited health & Unlimited Stamina could be set to the same key.
  • For better control over your cheats, purchase a Pro subscription for access to the Remote App and the Game Bar.

@Ravenfyre
Hi THX alot for reply. I gonna try and report after it worked. :smiley:

The Insta death issue with the Kang Tao AV is still there…

I’m looking forward to seeing phantom Liberty updates

Hello!

Could you be more specific about this issue please?
I’m unsure what you mean by “still there” because I have searched this entire thread of 660+ posts and there’s no other mention of anything like this. Nor have I experienced personally this on either my vanilla or modded playthroughs.

If you’re referring to the crashed Kang Tao AV in the Watson area of Night City - that’s a cosmetic site of interest in the game (possibly also the site of an abandoned quest the devs never finished designing), it’s supposed to be crashed.

is it just me or does stealth not work for anyone else? I activate stealth but when i open a door that has an enemy next to it the enemy attacks me for opening a door i had no weapons or fists and when i open the door with stealth all enemies start attacking me.

unlimited ram currently doesn’t work in combat, I run out of ram after a few quickhacks.

yeah everytime i try to use this it will crash cyberpunk everytime even made my pc completely freeze one time so I’d recommend anyone to not use wemod with cyberpunk if they are experiencing what i am experiencing until they fix it for your pc sake.

S8ON59i1sg
i borrowed my friend’s epic account for playing the game. the game is on version 1.62, but every time im trying to launch the game with wemod, it crashes. i then tried with my best friend Lina’s steam and game version, but the same thing happens :disappointed:

first launch cyberpunk through steam/epic games then once you’re in game alt tab to wemod and click play. and when you close game ignore crash report i always get crash report after i close my game but it’s nothing all the files are fine

Same on the crash report after exit. Even on a fresh vanilla install WITHOUT running WeMod, it shows up.
Also, I thought everyone knew to run a game first, then hit play on WeMod, it’s been that way for years (at least for the four or five years I’ve been using it).

Instantly crashes when i open the game

please update this mod

Once again, just got out of two hours in game with wemod activated (and used) with no issues.
Well no issues except blowing myself up because I forgot to turn off “one hit kill” when I jumped into my vehicle, and sideswiped another to go boom.

1 Like

When I enter the game with Wemod, V starts to walk slowly as if he has an overloaded inventory…

there was someone else that had that problem a few months back, check that your set game speed is not changed … well more than a few months : March 2022

" ZaWarudo420Pro

Mar '22

I did a complete re-install and that seemed to fix it. I disabled the save cheats function, and ran wemod. Only now noticed “Game Speed” at the very bottom, and its set to zero (0) by default. Bruh, I’m face-palming so hard right now hahaha. It never affected the game before even when it was zero, so I probably pressed the hotkey (F9) by accident at some point and lowered sim speed to 0.9, which became a problem since I had “Save Cheats” enabled. Game works now!!"

It didn’t work for me :neutral_face: