Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

To all the people having problems with the trainer: Make sure you go into the History, and click the most recent version of the trainer. It may be that your version of WeMod reverted the trainer to something earlier than 4 months ago. Other than that, the trainer is up to date, and it’s just the game being a buggy mess.

if the cheats dont work, then they dont work and the cheats need to be updated. i am using the latest version and have even reinstalled the game to see if it helps… it did not… at the end of the day i just want some more perk points. lmao

1 Like

many options no longer work like XP multiplying

Cyberpunk will crash on exit if wemod is loaded and hooked to the game, even if no cheats were turned on. Game closes normally without crashing if the trainer is not loaded.

I’ve closed the game without WeMod even being open, and it delivers the same ‘crash report’, suggesting that it isn’t WeMod being the issue.

Right ok, must be a random thing.

You can close the trainer before closing the game by going to another page in WeMod and clicking “end” in the bottom left.

Anyone try WeMod with the new update? I’m too scared to download and try myself haha.

yeah, it needs an update.

whenever I have wemod active for cyberpunk the enemies won’t die and they kill me immediately. Any help would be appreciated. thank you. I can’t find a solution on the internet except that wemod is responsible possibly. when I launch without wemod it works fine. thanks.

edit* was launching without wemod and it’s fine. thank you

Trainer needs an update, anytime I use any of the mods. The game crashes no matter how I initiate start order or anything else.

Update: You need to at least be past the launcher to activate the trainer, and you need to be ingame. Even now the game will CTD if you flatline from any source. For this reason: BIND ALL CHEATS YOU WANT to F1 or F2 or CTRL+F3, if you can unbind some of cyberpunks numeral keys, do that to replace trainer hotkeys.

Remember; flatlining will flatline your game! This HAS NEVER been fixed!

How do we solve this? my game literally lasts about 2-3 minutes before it crashes. everytime now

1 Like

Is this fixed and working now?

1 Like

This is ridiculous, the game doesn’t work! Wemod crashes it in like a minute, it’s been completely broken for such a long time now. When will you fix this???

1 Like

I think that all or most of the cheats are working for Cyberpunk2077. I know the big game update is coming in about 3 mos, followed by the new dlc. But right now it is working great!! :0) thx

I played five hours yesterday without issue, and add in another fourteen hours (combined) on Friday / Saturday, and no problems with crashing. So I don’t know what is causing it on your end.

Unlimited EXP and STREET CRED don’t work

They worked for me, I just got out of a game where I did them to Level 50 / SC50 and all skills maxed to 20 …started that save about an hour ago.

yep, turns out the only mod i have installed, Hatch iguana in 10 days, shifts enough code to bork it all up.

I suggest players make a modless game, use the cheats to skill/level up. then enable mods