Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

AUHSDHFUASHDFUASHDFUAHSDFH

Dang bro, it was yesterday when I asked for two new features, AND YOU CAME WITH TEN MORE.

You’re wonderful, when I gain some money I will donate to you, you deserve.

1 Like

Well I just bought the game from Steam, I feel bad because Epic usually give me a lot of free games so I wanted to Reward them with buying this game on Epic but I don’t like playing without Wemod so I thought the steam Info and discussions seem to be full of how Wemod is doing and no one talks about Epic. Sorry Epic, next time I will buy a game from you.

1 Like

anyone else notice unlimited hp gives it to enemies aswell shits wack lol

Any one not getting unlimited attribute points I used all of mine when I first used the unlimited attributes ran out am lvl 50 with max cred and can not get more attribute points.

感谢风灵月影大神

Strange issue:

• Since enabling XP modifier, Athletics just goes at full whack. Even rebooting the game an loading the save, it stays that way. Seems to max out at level 5 at 100%. I only enabled it to speed up XP by 10%. Not quite sure about the other stats.
  • Started new game as corpo, ran to the end of the toilet, bam, instant level 5 maxes at 100%.
  • Maybe it’s max stamina causing this?
1 Like

Can confirm this, enemies get unlimited HP when you’re trying to melee them.

If it is possible would an unlimited stealth option be possible to add? Thx alot

you can change the hotkeys to best fit you.

SOOOOOO the unlimited health is NOT working I keep flatlining and I have it on. Using steam.

1 Like

I have encountered a problem: In the “street brawler” skill tree, there’s an ability called “payback”. It gives you more blunt weapon damage per % of health that’s missing. With inifite health active, it is impossible to deal damage with blunt weapons.

Besides that, awesome work on this! You’re awesome!

Will there be a way to add individual skill/attribute points?

Wemod starts but some cheats work some dont like unlimited heath, stamina, items/ammo.
the only ones that work for me are money unlimited attribute, perk points.

Stealth cheat would be great :blush:

Totally did not know that. Thank you for the info. I now feel smart. I do appreciate the response though.

found somthing with the trainer when u enable 1 shot kill if u crash when driving ur car blows up and u die

1 Like

Cyberpunk just received its first update. We are aware it broke some of the cheats and we are working on updating them.

3 Likes

The Cyberpunk 2077 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited RAM cheat added
  • Stealth Mode cheat added
  • Unlimited Components cheat added
  • Unlimited Quickhack Components cheat added
  • Damage Multiplier cheat added
  • Freeze Breach Protocol Timer cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes