Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Cyberpunk 2077 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited XP cheat added
  • XP Multiplier cheat added
  • Unlimited Street Cred cheat added
  • Street Cred Multiplier cheat added
  • Max Skill Progression cheat added
  • Skill Progression Multiplier cheat added
  • Unlimited Attribute Points cheat added
  • Unlimited Perk Points cheat added
  • One Hit Kill cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

Thanks so much!!!

1 Like

@FLiNG - Thanks so much for this update. Any chance of an undetectable to enemies option? Also, set location/teleport to location?

Thank you.

Could do with an Unlimited Weight option… then it’d be flawless. The unlimited items/ammo messes the weight up.

2 Likes

Idk if i did something wrong but it would seem the the xp and skill progression multiplier cheat is not working.

Thank you for your hard work and quick turnaround time!

Would it be possible to look into incorporating a noclip feature?
The game is still a bit buggy and doesn’t allow players to access certain areas or items are blocked by objects in the area.
Thank you again!

1 Like

Thank you FLING, I was waiting to see if the Trainer was going to be there before I bought this game. I want to buy it on Epic. Is it better on Steam or Epic, Did anyone try it buying it on Epic Store? This Wemod is incredible, I was skeptical until I played Borderland 3 with it. Now I can attempt Dark Souls. Truly this service of Wemod is invaluable.

1 Like

the cheat works but now with the update every time my car hits anything it blows up and i die

Dont think anyone has tried the epic version. Made at same time and no comments in that thread.

Would there be any way to add unlimited ram?

@individu69 The game is exactly the same on Steam, Epic, and GOG :ok_hand:

same

I love this trainer. The only thing I ask is can we change the money raise button from the f key? Some of us who use mouse and keyboard have to use the f key for things. Kind of gets old after awhile of always hearing that.

So idk if it is intended or not but I tested the game speed and now I can’t turn it back to normal so I’m running around super mode all the time

The XP cheats are not working?

Can’t you rebind your own keys?

you have to enable it then do a mission to gain xp and then you’ll be at max level.

I did. I first activated the multiplier at max for XP, street cred & skill progression when you first get the option to do the tutorial. After the mission i noticed it didn’t work so i deactivated the multiplier and activated the Unlimited cheat for XP, street cred & skill progression and completed one of those “Assault In Progress” missions. Alas, still no luck.

Nvm, i restarted the game and Wemod and it worked. Thanks :smiley:

will there be a slow motion aim mod added