Daemon X Machina Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I already did this before I had said it wasn’t working, I was following the instructions correctly, the cheat just wasn’t working.

All the other cheats work just fine.

For me, the only cheats that don’t seem to work are the unlimited life and freeze mission time, everything else works fine, the problems with some cheats like unlimited credit might be glitched for some, i used the credit cheat and when i went to the shop and bought something, my credits went up to 999,999,999

what’s version are you using? if it’s steam or maybe crack I don’t think this will work because this one is for the epicgames, i re-tested the cheat on my end it’s working though, my credit is less than 800K then goes to 999K. outside of this, sorry if it’s not working for you further though cause I’m not the cheat creator try to submit report after you using the cheats when a pop up appeared on the app and then choose the sad emote there to submit a report

for the freeze mission timer, I could agree with you and there’s also glitched for the freeze timer where the game doesn’t recognize that you have finished the mission less than the secondary goal timer so it will act like you failed it

Im using the newest version for Epic Games, everything but the unlimited credits cheat works so its not that big of a deal

Also this page is for the Epic Games version, no offense but why would I be trying to use steam or a cracked version with the trainer for Epic Games?

Will I get banned for using Weak Ais against Zeruchroar? (Co-Op mission that i will play solo)

i guess not, coz ive been using it for a week now, got all my weapons and armor by now. so i guess its safe to use

Is there a chance that weak ai can be changed or tweaked that only u(and ur partners maybe) can 1 shot enemies-as it currently stands if this cheat is turned on everything can be one shotted except u the player when ur inside ur arsenal and have unlimited VP on

no, i try it before

could you add shoulders weapon ammo unlimited?

Might need an update. Unlimited credits doesn’t seem to work no matter what

Would be really cool if the Health Cheat worked for when you’re out of the Arsenal too. Doesn’t seem to work during the mission where you need to steal an Arsenal.

hello, i would like to know if its posible to the devs to update and add the unlimited shoulder ammo, the rest of the fuctions work as intended. tnks for the hard work put on these