Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The issue is the game has anti-cheat which resets the games memory every few minutes.

You can modify the stats through the trainer

No one can help me ? :frowning:

Why what’s up ?

it seems to me that the infinite consumable don’t work ?!

2 Likes

I am having issues with my program. The biggest one is that the program is ruining saves, I just want to have the program on to have the cheat that gives me items on every kill on. The issue however is that it makes my stats stuck and when I level up, it reverts me. I tried making a new save and the same issue happened. So I decided to give up and use the trainer to level me up. I leveled up normally and recorded it in the program so it would stay. I restarted dark souls again and now that doesn’t even work. My save is ruined as I am stuck at level 15 without the ability to level up. I just wanted max luck. On top of the luck, it doesn’t even stay on. I need to turn it off and on for it to work. please help me

You can level up using the trainer. Why do you need to level up normally anyway as it’s no different than using trainer?

And don’t attach the trainer and you would be at the level you saved the game with.

You can also delevel with trainer

Apparently the “Unlimited Consumables” option is not working.
Everytime i activate it, it deactivates itself instantly.
Every other option works.

Look like item drop it deactivate by itself

Mods don’t seem to ‘deactivate’ on my side, just… not work, sometimes. Enemy Freeze mod works fine, but the “always drop loot” mod doesn’t seem to work even when turned on sometimes, neither do infinite health/stamina.

This trainer can now be voted for in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

F5 for Unlimited Consumables does not work for me :confused:

Worked for me when i used it

Maybe try restart game

Maybe try restart game without wemod injected then inject it ? when ur in-side the game

Seeing as STN is gone someone else would have to take over the trainer.
That will happen only if a creator wants to do it or it gets enough votes

Do you get banned for using the trainer??

you get put into cheater lobbies so you can only play with other cheaters.

meaning, if you have a friend who plays with you, you both have to use wemod in order to continue playing together.

@Atlas_Wendig0

Use it only offline and don’t connect with the same character online and you’ll be fine. If you want to play online delete the character you cheated with

1 Like

Is the problem with the jailers bypassing the infinite health not fixed yet after 3 years?
edit : didn’t know this was abandoned, that’s ok i’ll just use antifun’s version

Ok here

1 Like