Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dark Souls 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Dark Souls 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited FP
4. No Bleeding
5. Super Speed
6. Unlimited Buffer Duration
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Weight
9. Set Souls
10. Level
11. VGR
12. ATN
13. END
14. VIT
15. STR
16. DEX
17. INT
18. FTH
19. Luck
20. Unlimited Durability
21. Super Drop Rate

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 20 cheats

• 06/04/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/05/2017

• 10/14/2019
    Unlimited FP cheat added
    No Bleeding cheat added
    Unlimited Durability cheat added
    Unlimited Items cheat added
    Unlimited Weight cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Buffer Duration cheat added
    Super Drop Rate cheat added
    Set Souls cheat added
    VGR cheat added
    ATN cheat added
    END cheat added
    VIT cheat added
    STR cheat added
    DEX cheat added
    INT cheat added
    FTH cheat added

• 10/15/2019

• 10/27/2019

• 01/06/2021

• 09/01/2022

• 09/01/2022

• 11/16/2022

• 01/17/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Dark Souls 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 21 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Unlimited Health turns itself off after about 15 minutes.

16 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

HP FP and Stamina cheats stop working after loading into a new section of the game or fast traveling.

8 Likes

I’ve also got a similar problem. It’s always the HP, FP, and Stamina cheats that turn themselves off. I know that the other cheats still function as they are supposed to. Actually, even when I’m not fast travelling, the cheats will turn themselves off, and it’s completely random. I’ve tried quitting the game and then booting it back up, it stays on for a while and then turns off. I’ve tried deactivating, and then reactivating the cheats, and they don’t stay on. The game treats the bars like they’re limited still.

3 Likes

I would like to amend part of my previous statement. I’ve noticed basically the exact same thing that PrimeWaffle666 noticed. Basically when I boot up the game, it’ll work for a while, even after a couple of fast travels, but eventually after a fast travel, the HP, FP, and Stamina cheats shut down.

3 Likes

Also having the same problem, HP, FP, and Stamina will all stop working after some time and won’t reset or allow you to reactivate without shutting down the game. It might be because of the game checking itself every now and then? I know the STN trainer has the same issue but will reset after waiting a minute or two

4 Likes

I found a bug where enabling hp hack reduces my hp for some reason. It comes back to full when drinking estus flask but when i turn it on it goes from 1800 to 1400.

2 Likes

The on and off issue is caused by the game anticheats, It thought i patched all of it but i will take a look at it again .

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Stamina stops working after awhile still

I just got the same error as well. It was working for the past few days but just stopped functioning for me a few days ago.

1 Like

I had tested infinite health and it works fine for about 15-20 minutes then it stopped working. I guess the same goes to SP and FP. I guess I never will be able to complete this game as desert sorceress (pure pyro) Also your trainer is maybe compatible? I don’t remember that DS3 have some update in recent.

1 Like

Hi there i am new to wemod and i bought dark souls 3 about like a year ago i have finished the game but i want to do some more things I tried the we mod and clicked play button it says that game not found. there was a button sayin that do it mannualy i did that aswell but it did not work can you help me ?

Hello and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

1. In the WeMod desktop app, open the directory panel
    (i) If there is a Play button, click the down arrow beside it
    (ii) If there is a Fix button, click it

2. Click “Add Custom Installation” then navigate to the game’s installation directory on your computer.
    (i) The default is: C:\Program Files\Steam (x86)\SteamApps\Common\GAME_NAME

3. Look for the game’s executable. It will have the game’s logo as an icon and its filetype will be called an “Application”.

4. Select that executable and it should now be added to the WeMod desktop app.

5. Play.

If you’re trying to click and drag the desktop icon to WeMod - that’s likely to be the launcher, not the game, which is a separate stand-alone program.

You can also try launching the game first, waiting until you are on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod and press play, then alt+tab back to the game.

I can no longer play the game with friends after using this, I now get a message on start up that cheating data has been detected and I can no longer play coop with friends, I clearly never should have done this because now my lvl 550 character that I got completely legit cannot play with friends anymore at all…awesome. So be aware of that guys, if there is any way around this feel free to lmk.

It’s not like I’m trying to play a game online and ruin someone else’s experience I’m just playing coop.

I’ve reinstalled the game and deleted my characters and it still says “invalid game data remains present on my account” c oolio

guess i can never play with friends again.

1 Like

if your friends use wemod, you can play together. you’re on a cheater only server.

to be on normale servers, you have to delete the cheat character and leave it off your account for roughly 7 days.

Co-op is online. Same rules about online cheating in most games also applies to co-op. There are leaderboards, right? Your cheating in co-op is ruining someone else’s experience on the leaderboards.

Is this trainer compatible with the current version of the game?