Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

An update released a few days ago should address the crash issues when pressing End Game.

Hi admin / dev. Im trying to use the cheast (like add souls, or more stats) but didnt work. Is there an update incoming?

Please provide more details. We need to know what doesn’t work.

Ok

doesnt work:
Souls amount , level, or any of stats boost

then please ask if he can fix it cause it is very frustrating if i try to re-enable the cheats that way if they stop working

This game has anticheats. The trainer try to reactivate the cheats after a few mins so you don’t need to restart the trainer.

They can just close out of the trainer, and re open it with the game running. They’ll be able to press start game and continue with cheats, and possibly have access to more. My experience anyways.

i did that too but it still crashed

it mostly just works one time to end the game and at the second Moment it crashes

hi is there any way to delete or permanently turn of the games anti-cheat,
Infinite health (only one i pay attention to as its only one i actually use) keeps getting turned off as soon as i sit at any bonfire “i only play offline”

No you cannot disable the anti-cheat. It is built into the game.

I’m trying to add stats, but it just doesn’t seem to be working. Do I need to wait or is there some point I need to get to? Also adding souls isn’t working for me and tbh all I need is stats and souls, I don’t touch the infinite health and stam thing just makes fighting boring.

@Slaggedfire @User2378272 @User2484468 @Hey_Big_Boy @Tamassran @QuillCult @puppet_555 Trainer updated. Try it now

thats a bummer :frowning: since its not an issue in any of the previous dark souls games

I still cant even download it correctly. nothing comes up after the download. Not even a desktop icon.

Download from here
https://s3.amazonaws.com/wemod/infinity/releases/master/Infinity-Setup.exe

If install fails or file fails to download then its your antivirus blocking infinity or your browser. Disable AV/add to exception the setup in that case.

I didn’t see this question being asked and I may already know the answer. I know it is required to play offline to cheat but can we have a legit save and a “modded” save on the same account? I’d like to play co-op with some friends on a legit save but also have moments to cheat on a second save, thanks.

There’s nothing preventing you from switching save files. It works out fine.

I am not from From software (what a stupid company name) but as long as you don’t go online with modded stats, you should be fine.

2 Likes

I have one problem. I am unable to gain any souls from killing enemies or when I use an item that gives souls. Is there anyway around this?