Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

are u sure its not the npc thats invading u there are npc that invade u

are there? do they give them player names?

Assembler bug and trainer needs updating. I’ll work on updating the trainer and let @unknown_v2 know about the bugs

1 Like

I see that the trainer needs updating. Please let us know when it is done. It just crashes each time you try to use it. I would think that the new DLC is the problem since the game has been updated with it?

Trainer works, except the always drop loot option, doesn’t toggle. It also randomly stops working for short periods of time

Edit: Unlimited health and freeze enemies options do not work either.

They give npc’s names but they have specific names, to make sure if it’s an npc or a player invading you, google the name of the player/npc that invaded you.

If it pops up a wiki of that name and character with the set of armor and weapons it uses then it’s an npc

@Tamassran Yeah i just pushed an update that fixed the crash upon launch. But some of the cheats aren’t working because of assembler bugs. I am waiting on @unknown_v2 to fix those, he has exams so quite a busy schedule.

1 Like

Right on. I still can’t even get them to be injected without error code 9

Yeah that’s @frank. The error code 9 but its progress right from error code 3 :smiley:

Absolutely!! You guys are awesome and work quick. I dunno how your heads don’t explode from all these discussions :joy:

1 Like

We’re not awesome till everything is fixed, but thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes you guys are awesome.

2 Likes

Well so far so good. It’s almost fixed! I can get the trainer injected and some of the cheats to work! I got unlimited health, unlimited focus points, and unlimited stamina to work. After I teleported to the high wall of lothric they no longer worked. This is with the update 13 minutes ago. Much gratitude for coming so far so quick. @STN

Work and after 15/20 minutes don’t work :anguished:
edit : And now i have " Error code 3 " :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

This ■■■■■■■ error 3. All other errors are fixed, its just this error 3 now that we need to figure out.

@frank

I haven’t gotten any error codes at all just the cheats stop working and only a handful work. The player stats cheats don’t work. Or giving any souls cheat.

Error 3 is mostly happening for this game. Not sure why yet.

Hey I can only get stamina and focus to work none of the other ones will and unlimited healthy stays toggled on. Not sure how helpful this will be but when the cheats stop working I can close the trainer out and the game won’t crash (if the cheats are working the game will crash) if I re-open the trainer and press start game I can use the unlimited consumables cheat, if I try anything to change stats or add souls the game crashes.

Also, you guys are awesome just for the response times. Thanks!

there are now Problems with the new dlc ashes of andriel and idk if youre ok with Fixing the crashing when i press end game and i would appreciate if you fix that too thanks afterwards

Crashing after pressing end game is @frank’s area.