Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hello , if i click on “infinite consumable” option it auto reset so this option is not working.
I have missed something or this trainer need a little update?

I’ve requested that the “Request Update” button be made available. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it just me or anyone else has this problem, The unlimited consumables turns off the instant I turn it on

Anyway to get pass the attributes I can’t level my character legit without the attributes already being blocked in the way

You can modify them through the trainer.

@STN Could you make an update regarding the unlimited consumables it keeps resetting to its default option whenever I want to turn it on but it makes the sound of it being turned on. Could you please make an update regarding this please?
Thank you.

@STN I’m also having issues with the stats, they don’t update when I level up.

You can modify them with the trainer.

When I try to level up nothing happens, I am aware you can use the trainer to update them, but that gets tedious with higher numbers so I’d like to still have the option of leveling up through use of the Firekeeper.

i can’t get unlimited items to work. everything else works just fine except for items. online and offline.

i also have problems with the always drop loot not working 100% of the time like it’s supposed to as well.

i spent a good hour farming the black knight in crucifixion woods to get a full set of armor because he wasn’t always dropping loot, it was duplicates, or embers.

I’ve never gotten infinite items/consumables to work. and now my stats wont update when i try to use the trainer or the firekeeper. idk if this is an install issue or something all i know is it isn’t working.

You can modify your stats through the trainer.

I know i can, its just not friggin working. essentially, with the trainer active i cannot modify the stats using either the firekeeper or the trainer.

1 up for the infinite consumables. Mine goes off as soon as I try to toggle it on. On the other hand, I just used the stats modifier earlier and it works perfectly though. Just a matter of modifying both the level and the stat at the same time. Overall, the trainer is perfect~ :sunglasses:

all the stats including level and souls amount dont do ■■■■, when i start using the trainer with a save all of the stats on the trainer reset to zero and dont increase anything in the game.

Please refrain from cursing at our developers, I understand your frustrated. Where is your copy of the game from?

The issue is this game has anti-cheat which resets the game’s memory every few minutes. I made this trainer in infinity v1 and had to do with the limitations i had with infinity v1 at the time. I perfected this, trainer lets you play without needing to reactivate.

Now i have to hear about people complaining about having to modify stats through trainer being a bad thing. It was what others wanted at the time. So i don’t get it.

I will change it someday and satisfy you people’s obsession or whatever it is. It’s just a stat, a number really and whether it gets changed by the game when you kill someone or through the trainer, it is the same.

I am also reluctant to do anything about it because i am sure many of you are using it online.

3 Likes

i don’t understand the problems people are having. my stats are working just fine. only thing i had to do was drop myself down below the threshold for the pilgrim guy to get hollowing.

the only problem i have with the trainer, is that infinite consumables doesn’t work, it auto turns off when i turn it on.

what’s the deal with infinite consumables not working? @STN