Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Probably needs update

everything else in the cheat engine works just fine for me, EXCEPT infinite consumables.

the “always drop loot” turns on, but 9/10 nothing drops from enemies.

@STN

Going back to dark souls since i can’t buy sekiro not yet anyway. The old problem with I can’t level up is still present( you spend souls but no one of the atributes in increasing and this need fix asap) and also infinitive health tends to turn itself off in worst possible moments ( ex when you are ganking hard by some three Lothric knights which you supposed to one shot) also bleednig means insta death tested on this weebo outside of fire keeper tower in Firelink. Thirdly where is Souls won’t drop upon death cheat?

You can modify your stats through the trainer.

The issue is this game has anti-cheat which resets the game’s memory every few minutes

Hello,
Thx for you work and sorry for my bad english (i’m fr).

When i use Dark soul 3 (NO STEAM), the wemod plateform said to me : Sorry, you play a 32bit version game…

I dont understand, i saw on other forum that the game canno’t run with 32bit version. because the game doesn’t compatible with it. only 64.

But i have this error ^^, can you help me plz ?

Thx!
Jusen

Seems like a common problem lately. Not sure how bout start the game first then with game running back out to wemod then press play.
I’m looking for the answer to this 32 bit stuff too

It’s a bug with wemod. Not something i can fix. @frank take a look?

This shouldn’t be happening even if you have a cracked version

Hello

Thx for your answers… i hope that is not too difficult to resolve it… :frowning:

No its simple start tha game first the with game running back out then click play in wemod it works
I already said this with your last comment

i play the game first, i ALT+TAB to switch to my desktop, i launch wemod, i found dark soul3 i click on “play” in wemod et the error message is the same.

Can you be punished for making a character offline using only infinite health/stamina then closing the trainer and going online with that character?

Well maybe if you make some kinda crazy ass stats for your character.
Do it at you own risk !

From my understanding they will ban you as they can tell, do not take modified characters online!

Seems like the anti-cheat is still pushing through.
Infinite health resets every few minutes.

Got a problem, every time I use souls to upgrade normally in game the stats do not change and revert back to the original amount that it started with, I know that the game is incredibly old and you may not want to bother changing stuff around but if you could that’d be fantastic!

The issue is the game has anti-cheat which resets the games memory every few minutes.

You can modify the stats through the trainer

No one can help me ? :frowning:

Why what’s up ?

it seems to me that the infinite consumable don’t work ?!

2 Likes