Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok Cheers for that STN

Can you tell me the exact structure of a steam dark souls 3 setup so I can try that,

as for the 40 other games, I would say that about 25 are steam and legit,
but not one steam game was detected,
but that doesn’t matter to me, the only steam game I play is Counter Strike Source, and I wouldn’t cheat in that game, nor my BF4 game via Origin.

I have never, nor will I cheat in a MP game, I only have a few MP games, and I hate cheats in MP…
I only use cheats in single player games, just to F about in them, and I don’t really buy SP games as they aren’t worth buying when they charge full price for a game that has maybe 5hrs of play time in them, as apposed to an online game that has unlimited game play time…

I have no friends with a legit steam Dark Souls 3 to ask the dir structure of it, so if you could paste the dir name, I’ll move it all into that and see what happens…

Again, thanks for getting back to me.
Cheers for the help
Sonic

Oh I also just realised why it doesn’t detect a single Steam game…

I haven’t had steam installed on my PC in over 5 years, don’t need it installed. (steam doesn’t require registry setting to work, for either offline games nor online, hence I don’t install it)

I just run a SC to the steam folder to run it, it saves time too, so I’m guessing Infinity can’t detect steam unless it’s in the Add and remove control panel or in windows registry.
Which is silly, as I don’t know anyone with an installed steam on their computers.

I even have a backup of steam on an Ext 3Tb drive, that I travel with (Origin too) and just plug and play anywhere, no installs ever needed, at least for the last 5 years anyway… :), though Origin does play up a bit, sometimes it doesn’t connect, but steam has never required installation,

I was told NOT to install it by the Steam Admins, to prevent any of my games being hacked during online gameplay… (it happened once in CS (the original CS) and after I informed them I was hacked, they gifted me a free copy of Source, and told me how to prevent my games accounts being hacked in future, by not installing steam, just make a copy and put it anywhere, and run steam.exe.

Any chance of making Infinity not require games to be registered in windows to work, in the future???
As almost all my games aren’t registered, because games run faster and smoother when removed from windows registry… And to the average cranky gamers, they can’t hack my games since non are installed :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers
Sonic

Ok new issue

I got it to pick up the game using the dir structure you showed, and that worked…

But game keeps crashing, so I tried to start new Char, and it crashes after I finialise char…

How do I update to a newver version of the game, since it’s cracked lol Can I just use a later version exe or would it have to be a complete game reinstall using a newver version cracked game download, as all cracked versions available are 1.03

I know this isn’t your department, nor do you have to help because I don’t have legit game, and that’s fair too, so if because I have cracked version and you don’t wich to help me with my issue, it’s all good… And if you do wich too, YAY and Thanks…

PS having Infinity installed, but not using it for BF4, will that still count as having a HAX installed when I play ONLINE, or should I uninstall it before I play BF4???
I live in BF4, or at least I will till BF1 comes out, and I don’t want my account or Rep to be tired to cheating in the BF world!

Cheers for any future, and all past help you have offered, Same goes to Chris,
Sonic

I think you would need to look to where you get your games from to find an update

I found a cracked version, with updates to 1.05, installing that version now.
Will let you know if it works, no that it matters or not, just really wanted to try Infinity out on it…

Cheers for everyone’s help with this…
Sonic

@SonicTheStonedHog Don’t worry about BF4 as long as you play it in single player mode, you’re fine. When you jump to online, don’t run infinity or the game through infinity. BF4 anti-cheat only starts when you play online, it doesn’t care what you do single player.

I think infinity looks in registry for steam’s install location, no way to know otherwise. That is @frank 's area though, he will know if that is possible. You can manually pick your game folder if infinity doesn’t detect it, simply select the game in Infinity then click Pick Folder.

I don’t know where you can find v1.07 update, i’d send you my game exe but i don’t think your game will run then. Let me know if the 1.05 patch makes it work, if not, i’ll see if i can make update the trainer to work with yours somehow.

@SonicTheStonedHog where is Steam installed on your computer? Is it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam or C:\Program Files\Steam?

For a temporary solution, use regedit and create the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Valve\Steam and a REG_SZ value named InstallPath that contains the location of your Steam installation.

Example:

Just got a steam update for the game and now it crashes every time I try to use infinity. If I open it whilst in game a straight crash. If I open dark souls via infinity it crashes at the game loading screen.

Alright thanks, i’ll check it out

2 Likes

Can confirm, Steam update makes game crash, BTW thanks for all the hard work guys!!!

Was about to comment on the crashing that the new update causes but looks like people already got it. Thanks for the quick responses STN really appreciate the hard work you put in

The Dark Souls 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v1.08 game version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

game has been updated again xxxx.1 – an update would be great!

cheats still work for a couple minutes and then simply won’t work anymore until game is restarted…

game updated again to Regulation 1.09

Needs an update.

All cheats still work, but it crashes at random, anywhere from 5 minutes after launch to a couple of hours.

Edit:
Infinite health, stamina etc sometimes bugs out, making you mortal again. Starts working after a minute or so.
Always drop loot stops working every now and then, I’ve made it a habit to just toggle it off and on again everytime I kill a mob.

This game has anti-cheats, the game constantly overwrites its own code. Trainer counters that but i have added a couple minutes wait before trainer does that so it doesn’t eat your memory (both the game and trainer would be overwriting each-other in no time). That is why you see some options turning them off when in fact, it is the game overwriting/'refreshing" its game code. You just need to wait and it will turn itself on.

I can make it so there is no delay but then people on slower PCs would complain trainer is eating their memory.

As far as random crashes, i don’t know and there is no reason for it to. If an option is broken, it will cause a crash immediately. Can you figure out which option is causing the crash? just enable one at a time and see if that causes the crash.

Might be Always Drop Loot, only been 2 times where it didn’t feel like a random crash, and it’s when I toggled ADL, but it’s not consistent. Don’t know if the infinite health etc are refreshing constantly, but ADL is super spastic, dunno if it’s meant to be like that? Switching values 10+ times a second.

Would it be possible to make 2 options for DS3, though? To avoid complaints. These random crashes/times of vulnerability won’t stop me from using it, it’s more of an annoyance.

can you add a mod that changes the buttons to PC ones instead of the xbox ones?

What do you mean? The game can be played with keyboard? Or do you mean the trainer.

no i mean the buttons in dark souls 3, they show up as xbox ones, even if i use a keyboard and mouse, is it possible to make a trainer that changes those into the correct keyboard keys instead?