Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Dark Souls 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Whenever I use the cheats, it doesnā€™t save any items that I pick up off the ground and just resets my inventory, is this common?

Do you have unlimited consumables on?

Yes I did actually, I had that and infinite durability on

I just downloaded Infinity, but i canā€™t toggle any of the mods on, what can i do to fix this?

Try to start ds3 with infinity

1 Like

Never mind, it works now. My badā€¦

is something wrong with the unlimited consumables? i was always able to multiply items but now it doesnt work either they dissapear when i try and drop them or there are just not multipling

btw uhm it would be nice if there was somekind of item adder cause well some stuff i just collected aka a covenant item was removed by using the unlimited consumables cheat help

Itā€™s the same cheat, not sure why. Iā€™ll check it out again

Aā€™ight

The Dark Souls 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I used the same two as before, consumables and durability, and so far it increases my weight load to 6000+%, Iā€™m sorry for bothering you about it :anguished:

Use zero weight. I changed the consumables to give 99 since the old way didnā€™t give increase items but simply stopped them from decreasing

it seems you fixed some bugs but what about this glitch that happened to me can you maybe tell me how to fix this issue? i dont really wanna go to ng+ yet

The unlimted health, magic, and stamina cheats randomly deactivate during gameplay. Help please.

Itā€™s the game anticheat. Deactivate then activate the trainer.

Iā€™ve tried, the cheats donā€™t always turn back on

hi something is wrong now - yesterday it worked fine - now when i run infinity i cannot level up at all - my level reverts back to the starting one but the souls are gone - the only thing that iā€™ve turned on is unlimited health

The game seems to crash after about 5 minutes of game play. I had everything turned on except for freeze enemies. I also did not change any of the stats for my character either.