Dark Souls II Save Editor

I downloaded this editor and it worked for me so thanks for that. some questions regarding the editor though…

I haven’t dare to use the add item and spell one, something bothers me:

1. so the DLC Souls only adds me dlc boss ones? what about base game ones, does that go along?
  2. at the spells, what’s buff spell mean? or do you mean base spell?
  3. you said that dlc spell include old iron king ones but I only have until sunken king dlc, so what will happen if I check the dlc spell (and dlc boss souls) without having old iron king dlc.

and this is about the covenant one:

1. i am now level 0 with bell keeper covenant, say if i use this editor, how do i make myself pop to level 3 and have the rewards for leveling up in that covenant?

thanks in advance! :smile:

1. The DLC Souls only adds the boss souls from the current DLCs.

2. Buff spells are the spells used to add buffs to weapons (ie Crystal Magic Weapon, Flame Weapon, etc.)

3. You don’t need the DLCs in order to receive the items / spells / souls

4. The Offerings option will modify your rank in any covenant. So say you put 255 in the offerings and talk to the bell keeper covenant leader, he will advance you in rank each time you talk to him until you are max rank. (It’s as if you defeated 255 characters online for the covenant.)

Glad to see one of these that isn’t overly complicated :smile:

i try to replace the file but i get an error message. “object reference not set to an instance of an object”

never mind, it worked itself out

Just updated to Version 1.8 which is to add the DLC content for the Ivory King.

I do not have an xbox with me right now so I cannot tell if the hex ids are correct. Let me know if anything is out of the ordinary (referring to DLC Spells / Miracles / Hexes and DLC Souls)

How come the fragments of the dlc boss soul of Nadalia don’t combine or be discarded from inventory? And ever since the last update every bonfire was reset and the npcs, please explain.

Sorry, I’m not sure. I don’t have access to Dark Souls 2 right now so I can’t test it out. From what I’ve heard is if you use save editors online there is a risk of getting softbanned, which might disable stuff in-game.

Try modding a save offline and see if it still corrupts. Also, try dropping the fragments (if you can) and picking them up. When you add items through an editor the game won’t recognize it (in certain cases) so picking it up reassures the game that you have the item.

I can’t drop the fragments but thanks for the being online tip. :smile:

The download didnt work for me idk if others are having that prob with 1.8 but i cant make the editor start (would reupdating the download help)

Could you elaborate a little more? Is it not downloading or not running on your computer?
If it is not running on your computer, do you at least have .NET framework 3.0?

hey um when i got to replace the file it says " object reference not set to an instance of and object" so what do i do?

Hey it’s me again I had my character with red eyes when I reset and later on in the game I realized my eyes turned from red to pure black. I think it’s a bug.

Is this error coming from my program or from Horizon? Either way, try exiting any program that is using the file at the same time.

Sorry about that… Do you remember what modifications you did to the character? As in, did you max out any values of deaths, souls, etc.?

Let me think I’ll see.

I gave my character souls, items, and the pyromancy from the dlc. I also made my deaths from around 10 to 0. To be honest I modded my character a lot so I don’t think i’m that much of help lol. I made my offering from 0 to 321. I’ll also make some backups to see what did it. Wish me luck.

Alright Im still working on it but all of the dlc spells and souls and soul memory are not the problem.

I figured it out! I changed my death count from 1 to 0 and I changed my sin to 0. I also gave me 99 wilted dusk herbs, all balms, 1 of each token, and 5 covenant items. So my guess is that it is the death count or the sin. But to be sure check all that I listed. It feels good to help make this amazing editor better.:slight_smile:

Ahh, I knew it. It’s definitely the sin. Thanks for the help!

You are welcome.