Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when i went to download the trainer, it always fails to download right off the bat, so when i go to wemod to start it from there, when i click to play, it loads for a long time and then it just says it’s having trouble downloading the cheats.

Try and start the game first then when you are in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after game has started

1 Like

nope, same issue, nothing about it is working, a lot of games i try to run have the same issue. should i try uninstalling and reinstalling wemod?

Are you using the steam store bought version of the game ?
Not trying to use the trainers online ?

1 Like

absolutely sure

@ObsidianHail6 - Please see this recent post here: Wemod failed loading cheat into your game. :slight_smile:

i sent a response to that post, did you want me to put it here instead? and plus now it’s showing that just reinstalling wemod itself is not working, when i click on the setup, it just jumps to failed to download

so i got opera, what do i do now? the setup still does not work

hi sorry for the inconvenience, but is there a way to get more souls from the “inventory —> souls” the increase is very very slow, isn’t there a way to get more souls more quickly? like 5000 souls or more?
Thanks in advance

Any tutorials on the item editors?

Someone help pls, idk how I exchanged estus with something else, and now i can’t use estus anymore, i can’t fill em even if i make em again with cheat… how i fix this?

In the notes in the trainer there is a description of how to use the item editors.

I recently downloaded Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, but when I try to use the trainer in my game it never detects that the game is running.

Seems like the item editors don’t work anymore since the wemod update for some reason.

1 Like

The wemod update should not of had any reason for the trainer not to work.
Maybe check in history under the play button and see if the top newest trainer is selected.

After todays update isn’t working for me neither. The app detects and launches the game. The cheats activates in the app (sound included) but nothing changes in-game. Yesterday i used the item editor function without issues. :confounded:

Game won’t start, the button just says loading. No error messages or anything. Works fine with any other game I try, and I can start the game fine without using WeMod.

when i press start after loading for some time it says : we are having trouble finding your opened game

Love the trainer. Would it be possible to add the “Maximum Item Discovery” cheat to it? (DS Remastered trainer has it.)

Only complaint is that the inventory editor feels really clunky to use if you’re not a pro member. (Seriously WeMod, mouse control is a paid feature? Seriously?!)

Altering stats is the main reason to get banned, so my question is, if I use the “one-hit kill” trainer and kill any enemy beside main boss (to save time toward the boss of course) and turn it off while fighting the boss should be safe right?
Or perhaps the way “one-hit kill” cheat works is make my attack damage multiply (let’s say 100000 times per hit) and instant kill the enemy, I think it’s safe enough to not get detected. Does anyone can confirm this?

Just thought i’d drop some feedback.

Mostly works great for this game. But now and then the durability option will stop working. Also, I have started to have the game switch to desktop after the screen goes a random solid colour. The game continues to run in the background (I can hear game sounds, like being attacked) but I am unable to switch back to it. Only option is to end game task.