Dark Souls: Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey! Im curious if using the unlimited items in offline mode will get me banned since I just tried to use my estus and it gave me twenty even though I don’t have rite of kindling? And does this work with souls too so I can just keep using my Large Hero soul to level up to 140? Thanks!

@poreillypsa, if you stay offline, no reson to be banned.

@STN Do you have a solution for my ban ? The save list is on Document/NXXX/DARKSOULSREMASTERED/45XXXX i have delete the folder “45XXXXX” because my save is on the steamcloud but still the message on the game.

I did sh*t or there is no solution ?.. Thanks

Deactivate steam cloud

Still have the message, i think there is no solution, but i still see people on the game, really weird…

You’re warned. That message will go away after a few months.

It’s not your saves but game servers where you’re flagged so removing your saves will not do anything.

So as of today (July 11, 2018), the cheats/trainer does not work. They just updated the game yesterday/today which explains why this is the case.

anyone know when it will be fixed?

Stinger ? update please! thank you

@STiNGERR or @STN do you know when the trainer will be updated cause of the latest update that made them not work? sorry if i bothered you

STN has nothing to do with the trainer.
It’s up to Stingerr when he will update it

^What NoiceToMeetYou said

oh sorry

@STiNGERR is there and update to the trainer coming soon i just downloaded trainer and it says the trainer doesnt support my current version

@STiNGERR I tried to use the mod menu today, but then I saw that the trainer is not compatible with my version. I know other people have already asked about this, but I just wanted to check one more time when and if you are going to update it. Thanks in advance!

Just downloaded mod. Game version correct, no incompatibilities. Not working. Turning off and on codes doesn’t work either. Update coming soon? From Steam too, in offline mode.

@STiNGERR I’m trying to use Max Item Discovery but it still shows the stat at 100 in the status screen, is that normal?

It started. No problems there, but when I turned a mod on it didn’t work (it says that it is on though)

please I want this hack update I been trying and it seems it does not work please I really want tried this hack please update I tried using it on offline but it does not work please update :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

Same thing for me, cheats do not work, unlimited life, unlimited endurance, nothing works on DS 1, yet I’m in offline mode … Let me explain what I have to do

face it its not going to work even if you tried do something its never going to work that have to update but I think they gave up even if you tried its never going work your just wasting your time.