Dark Souls: Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Need an update please @STiNGERR

2 Likes

Is there any way of knowing when the next updated trainer for Dark Souls Remastered will be released?

2 messages above yours

app version 1.02 regulation version 1.02 broke the trainer it doesnt work plz update thank you

The Dark Souls: Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks @STiNGERR !

So everyone, if i play a new character, i play offline, i take full humanity, full souls to be level 120, full items and then iā€™ll save and close the trainer, i start the game with steam normally and i go on online mode, i can be ban ?

I wouldnt , any time you go online with a modded character you take the chance of being banned.
Its hard to say what devs really care about , but i dont think i would take the chance

1 Like

i got banned on tuesday apparently all bandai games run a cheat test on every tuesday my account can no longer connect online

Why did you use the trainer online.

it doesnt matter whether you used it offline the moment a save is loaded into their database the game checks for things like souls and items so if you have more than you should have you get flagged. i used it to make a quick pvp build thats why.

There needs to be a max curse resist or never cursed option.

Well of course if you go online with a modded save character probably will get banned. Its offline use only

@STiNGERR I have the lua scripts for never stagger and no fall damage from Prepare to Die edition, can you port them into DS Remastered?

Donā€™t use the trainer, iā€™m softbanned i have this message when i launch the game ā€œRestriction on your account data fraud has been detected on your account and no improvements has been seen. a game play with unauthorized data is a violation of the online service user policy (artivle10: prohibited acts)ā€

I have deleted my character, the message still here, i think itā€™s because my save are on the steamcloud, if someone have a solutionā€¦

Why did you go online with cheats? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Never go on the online with the trainer activated, i did that without internet connexion for the security, iā€™m not stupidā€¦

Every tuesday, they do a ā€œcheckā€ and softban cheaters, you can take every security that you want, when the cheat is activate or not, if you have modify the game, they can detect that unfortunatlyā€¦

They wouldnā€™t be able to access your computer without an internet connection. You went online with ā€œfraudulent dataā€ so they banned you from online.

Thatā€™s right, but itā€™s useless to cheat without playing in onlineā€¦ I did that in offline, i have closed the trainer and the game and restarted the game and iā€™ve went in online.

For the trainer, iā€™ve just took max humanity and some souls to up level 120, iā€™ve never used max health, one shot kill etcā€¦

This is the life, iā€™m fuck x)

If this game is anything like other dark souls which it probably is. All you need to do is change in-game network settings to offline and thatā€™s it.

Running steam offline or pulling your internet plug is a drastic measure that should be reserved for $hittiest of games (ubishit is at the top), DS series has never been a dick to single player cheaters but instead itā€™s the people that abuse them.