Dark Souls: Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

don´t work Unlimited Health

most of the options don’t work (unlimited health, humanity…)

Yeah so i just tried inf health and inf stamina they do not work anymore i have also tried one hit kills and yeah no dice please update this trainer.

4 Likes

I tried today and Infinite Health dont work, please udpate.

2 Likes

yep still broke

2 Likes

It’s not working! Please fix this!

2 Likes

Please, this trainer needs to be updated, a lot of the options are not working anymore.

1 Like

health working
stamina working
humanity working
durability working
spells working
max item not tested
one hit kills working
items working
weight working
souls working
vitality / attunement / endurance / strength / dexterity / resistance / intelligence / faith not tested

1 Like

max item discovery didn’t work on me

1 Like

Now that steam took off the multiplayer tag off of dark souls remastered and the rest of the dark souls games, I can finally cheat the crap outta this lol

1 Like

Items working, max item working, Vitality/Attunement/Endurance/Str/dex/res/int/faith, Souls working
Health, Stamina, Durability, Humanity, Spells not working at all
weight not tested

1 Like

Uh the max item discovery doesn’t work anymore, can ya fix it please?

1 Like

yeah, it doesn’t work anymore for some reason. either that, or i somehow got extremely lucky while “using” it and got extremely rare drops

1 Like

the only ones that work are the add status, 5k souls, and unlimited items.

Any chance to get an update or something?

Still no HP or Stam working, though it says it’s active, 5k souls does not work either.

1 Like

Looks like I was able to get mine to work by reverting an update and loading an older trainer build. HP/Stam/durability/unlimited items/5k souls/discovery all seem to be working correctly!

new update just hit, and it’s not working anymore.
it needs an update

1 Like

ok allora fatelo grazie

per cortesia puoi aggiornarlo? grazie mille per tutto xd
non funziona piu’ nulla sia of line che on line
si lo so’ che wemod non e’ per giochi online,ma spiegalo a dark soul che parte online in automatico e non c’e’ verso di metterlo ofline xd,e comunqua prima andavano bene anche cosi’,l’unico modo per farlo partire ofline e’ togliere la connessione internet,cosa che o fatto ma non vanno lo stesso,grazie

WeMod is not for online use.