Dark Souls: Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Looks like Unlimited Items is not working. Is there a fix coming?

The Dark Souls: Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

max item discovery not working for me even after the update

i tested everything and none of them are working

1 Like

Did you purchase the game from Steam? I just tested them and everything is working fine for me.

yes, i own the steam version, tested everything again, the only code that works is add 5k souls

scusa ma ora non si puo’ piu’ giocare con il jostick,non so neanche se i trucchi vanno di nuovo,se per favore puoi risolvere grazie,ti premetto che solo questo gioco mi da questo problema,dopo il tuo aggiornamento xd

Unlimited health and stamina cheats do not work. Neither does “One-Hit Kills”, “Max Item Discovery” or “Max Humanities”. The rest work fine, but the mod would be a lot better with working cheats.

WHY is this trainer STILL not working? “Bug fixes” my ass, it’s been out for ages, it should damn well work. Get your stupid heads out your asses and START WORK ON FIXING THE MODS. People paying for a service should expect it to ACTUALLY WORK.
Unlimited Health and Stamina cheats DO NOT WORK. Neither do “One Hit Kills” or “Max Humanities”. Get on it dude, I wish I never refunded nexus.

All of the mods are working. I’m not sure if this game has invading like other souls games, but if it does, the mods are not intended for there.

All Dark Souls (and to my knowledge, all multiplayer) games start running on offline mode if using cheats/mods. Meaning no invasions, no multiplayer. Unlimited health, stamina, max humanities and one hit kills DO NOT WORK. I’ve done all the file workarounds I can think of, to yet no avail. Is there anything I can do to fix this bug at all? It shows from the comments other people had issues with this as well.

There have been 3 other posts saying it doesn’t and more than 1k people are actively using this trainer. I don’t know what to tell as I just tested the mods you said weren’t working and they are all working for me.

Did you purchase the game from Steam?

I counted over 20 comments saying it doesnt work. The people that are playing, I assume they’re playing with the cheats that do work.
Uninstalled game for now, I’ll come back to it another time and hopefully it’ll work.

You can only consider comments made since the last update. I’ll be happy to upload a video showing it works.

Did you buy the game from Steam?

Yes, I did get the game on Steam.
Could you show me this video? I’m intrigued.

I cant seem to get the Drop rate cheat to function? i tired unlimited health to make sure the cheats were active and it worked but the drop rate appears to have no affect

ive tried some of the cheats, the infinite health/stamina one hit kills and 5k souls cheats all appear to work fine, so i cant tell why the drop rate cheat appears to do nothing, is there some, action in game you have to do for it to take affect i amnt aware of?

okay i seem to have gotten it to work now, i dunno what caused it, i used some humanities so it mayve just needed something in game to change my item discovery the normal way so that itd reset and realize i was supposed to have more

no mods were working for me at all until i realised i can use older mods in the trainer. when you go a few mods back, every one works. thanks for making me figure it out on my own, chris.

for the unlimited item is working but for unlimited health and the rest is doesn’t work anymore, need to be updated