Darksiders III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the gluttony glitch they fixed was the one i had that you got stuck on phase one of the gluttony fight and that no matter what he never went to the underwater phase which this beta patch fixed for me.

will there be an infinite wrath mod or an item spawn option?

do you guys know how to download the patch without steam? i may or may not pirated the game… and still stuck on gluttony phase 1 and im pissed AF.

The Darksiders III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Wrath cheat added
  • Unlimited Havoc Energy cheat added
  • Items No Cooldown cheat added
  • Custom Speed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

i got a suggestion the infinite points cheat change it to give you infinite or 100 per button press of the item you shatter to get attribution points in game since no points are put in skills if you try to use those 99 points u get from the current infinite attribute point cheats.

Just a quick note, and it isn’t even a problem. Just a quirk.

If you use the Custom Speed cheat, and increase the speed, it isn’t just Fury that gets faster, everything does. It’s actually kind of hilarious when you get to a certain point late in the game, think that you can outrun a thing, hit the speed cheat, and it gets faster when you do.

the cheats unlimited health/wrath/consumables/attribute points as well as the no item cooldown won’t turn on

@STiNGERR like SolarKnight said above the health, wrath, consumables, attribute points and item cool down do not work at all and for me neither did the currency option

@STiNGERR so after the most recent steam update it seems like most things are working other than unlimited wrath but also the game will just randomly crash. sometimes after a few minutes sometimes after an hour or 2 with no error code of any kind popping up. i figure your busy with both the trainers and in personal life around this time of year but if you could maybe take a look at the trainer and see whats up? just sucks thats its a pretty new trainer and it is already not working at 100%. thank you

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Needs another update due to the Crucible DLC that just released four days ago. And would it be possible to integrate a new cheat for the Crucible Tokens or a score multiplier modifier when you do?

Please use the image to request an update, and then select the amount of votes you’d like to contribute! :slightly_smiling_face:

@STiNGERR Also an additional cheat request that could use your input on whether or not it would be feasible

:+1:

No worries, the trainer works for about an hour or so if you have your real time protection setting turned off and toggle it on for a minute, and then turn it back off. Unlimited Wrath is still ■■■■■■■■ the bed, but using the Unlimited Consumables tweak counter balances that issue. Btw guys, do not sell your consumables, it tends to cause the game to crash sometimes.

evytime i turn on unlimited health , then i turn on unlimited wrath , health will off , and i can’t add money to the game , how i can’t fix that ?

The trainer for Darksiders III has been broken due to a recent game update. You will have to vote for the trainer update:

1 Like

Changes:

• Updated notes

1 Like

2 days ago I asked on Discord if anyone has working Trainer/CE table for this game, nobody answered so I lost hope. Now I check WeMod and you updated it, despite not enough people voted for the update. I love you man :blush:

Oh and its working fine :smile:

Vote thresholds don’t have to be met for a game to be updated, it’s a guide to show us what the most popular games are that need an update :slightly_smiling_face:

Hiya all, got a question about the trainer for this game. I’m running The Crucible version and I have noticed that when I run a cheat, it automatically turns itself off. For example, if I click Num-1 for unlimited life, I hear the beep that it is on, but it isn’t. I ran the cheat on one screen and the game on another and watched each cheat turn itself off immediately after I had clicked it on.
Any ideas as to why this is happening?
Cheers

1 Like

Changes: