Darksiders III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello,

Numpad auto turn off while the game is still running. Can you fix the same ?

Are you stating that a cheat turns off when enabled? If so which cheat? Thanks!

When I am working with trainer, i usually start the game from ‘play’ button inside trainer GUI. The game loads, but when i am trying to enable cheats, for example i want infinite consumerables, i can’t turn it on as it always retreats back to off button.

Just tested this trainer and it’s functioning perfectly. Please make sure you’re on the LATEST retail copy of the game and try again :slightly_smiling_face:

I am trying to use the trainer but the numpad keys are turning off as soon as I turn them on. I have tried different versions of game but non seem to be working. Please help!!!

Make sure you the only version you use is the most up to date steam version of the game

I’ve deleted your last post as there’s small potentially personally identifiable bits of information in the logs. Unfortunately from looking at them you either have a non-steam version or a cracked copy.

We only support the Origin and the Steam version of this game.

This game is currently on sale on Steam for $20.37 for the regular edition and $27.19 for the deluxe edition :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, the game keep crashing in the same place (end of abyss after the trex museum) its only happen when i use wemod(only unlimited health). I tryed without Wemod and its doesnt crash. There no error message or things like that, the game just freeze and close.

Hello I currently new to these trainer, i try to used the unlimited health but it didn’t work for me. I currently using this version i don’t know where the if this the correct version for the trainer.

Did you buy the game from the steam store ? If not then these will probably not work.
If you did steam usually has an automatic update to be compatible with our trainer version

word of warning to all users and Cheat creator (this should probably be an “i” on the trainer): DO NOT have any of your attributes exceed 300

if your health is 301 or greater your max hp will be ZERO. if your strength or Arcane damage is 301 or greater when you press to attack, Fury will freeze in place, and become unresponsive. having any stat exceed 300 means that the inventory screen will no longer open, and Valgrim can not be interacted with so there is no way to fix it, and your SAVE is soft-locked, and now unusable.

having all 3 attributes at 300 should be fine (but Icarus flew to close to the sun)

there was also a strange behavior where randomly during NG+1 I hit the “Unlimited Attribute points”, and the game would no longer allow me to spend any, and deactivating the cheat my available attribute points was -1035. I was able to fix this through Cheat engine, but finding my character level, and then setting it to 1, using a Luminous Vision (this would “fix” my current level, and add the amount of attribute points different between 1 but not actually level me up) if you are at 300 already, well sorry you have to do the rest of the game with level 1 stats

also the Unlimited Health (default Numpad_1) has strange interaction in a few places, during the Sloth fight the boss obtained the cheat instead of my character in phase 1 (deactivating and re-activating fixed this), in the Lust area of the game, any time there were angels and demons fighting both the angels and demons would obtain the cheat in addition to me (having Unlimited Havok on allowed me to go into Havok form, and deactivate Unlimited Health to then kill the enemies), in the wrath boss fight in phase 1, having the Unlimited Health active the boss got the cheat as well I fixed this by getting gud (and leveling up my strength and using Havok form for phase 1)

Unlimited Wrath didn’t work for me for some reason, has anyone worked out if that’s just a thing that happens, or did I do something wrong?

Edit:
Is “Unlimited Wrath” Duration not possible? Like with Havoc?
I would love to be able to get some nice screenshots without having to worry about time constraints when it comes to the flame hollow’s aura.

8/10 Attepts to launch the game throug WeMod reults in a system being stuck for about 20 seconds, followed by reboot. When it launches - wrath and havok cheats do not work at all.

wlasnie tu jest problem poniewaz mam wersje steam a wemod mi nie dziala

Any way to get the attribute points back to 0 ?

can you make new cheat for darksiders 3 with jumping option ?
cheat is perfect only need jump option.

These cheats do not work WTF please fix it.

hi
this game only need Custome jump , you can jump high.

Hey guys, I’d have a little question: would it technically be possible to (very slightly) mod the game to make the cutscenes right after the boss fights (and those only) unskippable? As the game lacks the Executions from the previous entries, I think it’d be cool to have an (sort of) alternative that feels like those. It’d make the player really feels like the capture of the Sins and the way Fury destroy their corporeal form like a more integral part of the gameplay (a bit like the Executions in DS2, which were not triggered by the player but played at the exact moment the bosses health goes 0, and were unskippable). Thanks!

Is there any cheat available for EPIC Game Launcher? I bought it from Epic and I stuck badly behind one the bad ass bosses. Do any one know what should I do? or how to request for an Epic cheat in Wemod platform ? Thanks

1 Like