Darksiders Warmastered Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Darksiders Warmastered Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Wrath
3. Unlimited Blue Souls
4. Easy Kills
5. Unlimited Horse Stamina

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/08/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Error code 15. Tried starting trainer after game was loaded. Disabled all antivirus/firewall, still no go. Also tried running as administrator.

Add infinity folder to your antivirus exception list.

Also try attaching infinity after the game has run.

Reinstalling infinity fixed the issue.

i dont think the unlimited health cheat is working cause i was losing health

Do other cheats work for you. Is this the only one not working?

@STN

hi sorry mr precise i thought nobody saw my question thats why made a new thread. the other cheats work so far i mean i havent gotten to far in the game but when i turned on the infinite health i kept losing health every time i got hit

Could be the game was updated no long ago.
Ive notified the Developer @STN to take a look on it.
The patch could be the reason the Unlimited Health option didnt work.

ok thanks heaps mr precise il wait and see what happens :slight_smile:

@nb92 Send me your game exe.

how do i do that stn i dont understand sorry? :slight_smile:

Navigate to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Darksiders Warmastered Edition

Then you right click, darksiders1.exe

Send to --> Compressed (Zipped) folder.
Then upload that here or to mediafire.com

Then @STN Will check it out.

darksiders1.zip (9.8 MB)

1 Like

is this what you mean??

Yes, thank you very much. Then the developer will look on it when he comes on.

ok cool :slight_smile:

So i checked it out and the trainer should work fine for your version. Does your character die? Not sure why it isn’t

well my character was losing health so i thought it wasnt working and it hasnt died yet cause i just turned the game off when i thought it wasnt working i could try it again for you if you want?

hi stn i worked it out see my character has 3 bars of health but when it gets to the last one after i have lost the first 2 bars thats when the unlimited health kicks in and i dont lose health im so sorry i feel bad now lol cause feel ike ive wasted peoples time :frowning: but i guess everyone knows now that how the unlimited health works

1 Like

huh, the cheat writes 9999 health. I guess the game displays it differently but good to know :slight_smile: