Data Preferences Pop-up keeps popping up?

Hello.

It first showed up probably a couple or so weeks ago and I assumed that’s a new thing you guys implemented but since then, I had it show up three times already, including today. Any possible reason for this?

To pre-emptively answer some possibilities, I haven’t re-installed WeMod, I haven’t cleaned out/deleted any temp files or anything, and I haven’t made any changes to Windows or any files at all. If anything, I was just using WeMod a few hours ago without the pop-up, closed it after playing, then when I opened WeMod up again it showed up. It last showed up probably 4-5 days ago.

It wouldn’t have been a problem really if there was a button to ‘Reject All’ options but because there isn’t, I need to manually click on about a couple dozen toggle switches every time it shows up since it has a lot of “Legitimate Interest” choices enabled by default.

But I’m not suggesting/requesting you make changes to this pop-up. It’s your prerogative to design it however. I just want to know if there’s anything I can do to make my choices stay and not have to do this every so often. Thank you.

Hello and welcome back to the community! :slight_smile:

I have not experienced this issue myself.

Are you certain that you are logged into your registered WeMod account in the desktop software, as opposed to using a randomly generated temporary guest account every time you launch the program?
Click the cog wheel in the top-right, then select the Account option in the settings to check.

1 Like

Hey, Ravenfyre! It’s been a while.

Huh, now that you’ve mentioned it, I don’t think I’ve ever actually logged into my account on the actual software. Probably why I haven’t even thought of that either. Hopefully that fixes it. Thank you and have a great day!