DAVE THE DIVER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you very much bro. So appreciated. :pray:

1 Like

Crashes seem to be related to weight.
Tested, and 5 out of 5 times when you reach capacity, the game will instantly crash.

Weight cheats seem to not work, also. I really only care about the O2 cheat, so this was the only one I tested.

I did test the 1/20/23 version, and that did not crash with only O2 enabled, and reaching and exceeding weight limits.

进入新地区时游戏总是会崩溃

1 Like

Same , when enter the new area ( like enter boss area ) , the game crash, it happened only use the mod.

Whenever I use the oxygen option and try to exit a boat, the game keeps crashing. Is there a possibility that it will be updated?

Still unstable, all mods work but the “set custom stats on level up” does not. Game randomly crashes when picking up fish or opening stuff. Crashed on me the last 7 times I’ve tried to play and have not completed a dive in the last 7 times I’ve tried playing because of random crashes.

@GreenHouse : There’s a new version of the game on Steam and many of the mod features no longer work.

The DAVE THE DIVER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

@GreenHouse : the max weight override doesn’t seem to be working. I can see the defined value on-screen, but the dive still limits me to my default weight limit. I can’t get the gold override to reliably work either. :sob:

1 Like

Changes:

• Updated notes

I think there is a problem with the trainer. The game turns off automatically if I try to use the trainer.

1. Set Max Weight seems not working properly.

Need to update for official release

5 Likes

Changes:

1 Like

Even after updating the game to the latest version on wemod and steam, when playing in mode, it bounces on the game start screen.

1 Like

Me, too.

Me too. I’ve never been able to use it from the early access, and it still crashes

it’s working fine for me, it only rarely crash at launch so maybe it’s the pc config or game path(if cracked) , on another point could we have a no cost upgrade or infinite material ?

2 Likes

any chance we could get an infinite drone cheat

1 Like

I second a drone mod either unlimited or manual set. I was fine loading the gaem through wemod until yesterday evening now i have load my game and then load wemod or it will crash