Dawn of Man Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Dawn of Man cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Trainer is still not working properly.

Iā€™m running 1.05 DoM from Steam and have tried these things on new games and existing savegames.

1. If you select unlimited knowledge on a new free play game, it lets you select all the initial skills but will not unlock anything beyond that. All other skills remain blanked out with no points cost. This persists through saving and reloading.

2. As soon as you select unlimited knowledge on any saved game, all unresearched technologies blank out and the points cost on available ones disappear. This persists through saving and reloading.

3. Both instant building and free build crash the game as soon as you open the build tab from the main taskbar. This happens individually when one of them is the only cheat selected, or when theyā€™re combined. Free buildā€™s crash is intermittent, instant building is guaranteed crash regardless of what other cheats are selected.

4. Free build worked once (and only once) for me on a new game, but would not work in a loaded save game where my people still had to go get materials and bring them to make the building. Eventually the game crashed even though free build was the only cheat activated.

I have saved a log file but as a new user I canā€™t upload it. Let me know if you want me to just post the contents of the log file in a forum post.

1 Like

Ugh unbelievable . Game updated already.

Trainer was made for 1.0.4. Do you see an option to vote for an update?

Iā€™ll try to get the latest steam version.

Hi.

In Wemod it says your trainer is compatible with 1.05, so Iā€™d assumed it was an up to date version. I donā€™t see a vote for update version option, sorry.

Ok

that moment when you wait months and come back to a still disfunctional trainer. between this game, kingdom come, and a few others. Most games dnt work or need updates. such a bummer man

Our devs are working hard every week updating the most voted games, this trainer apparently didnā€™t trigger the request update button which is why it is still broken, hard to vote when the option is not there. Iā€™ve added the ability to vote for the update and thank you for supporting WeMod :slightly_smiling_face: