Dawn of Man Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The cheats seem to effect the NPC Raider faction as well, making them impossible to kill with the Health option enabled. Just letting people know.

2 Likes

Except unlimted health gives raiders god mod too and I havenā€™t figure out what the bank resources do, all of the other mod work fine :3

The Dawn of Man cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Construction cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for creating the cheat on Down of Man, with the new Easy Construction feature, it is crashing, it is impossible to make fur clothes in the workshop, wooden harpoons, disabling the cheat does not help these things are not done! Correct please!

1 Like

Hi there,
I have tested this cheat with the Continental Dawn and a Community map. It seems as soon as you activate the East Construction cheat, then things go wrong. Nothing is crafted by the crafter even though it shows it is crafting.

2 Likes

Easy Construction causes an error, a bug with the inability to produce items in the workshop correction is very requested!

1 Like

Easy Construction causes an error. When i use i cant produce any items

1 Like

soā€¦first of all most of the cheats works perfectly. from f1 all the way to f8!
first problemā€¦bank resourcesā€¦no effect!!
then if i have unlimited life for my inhabitants so will have the raidersā€¦this is a little bit weird and it sucks!
then thereā€™s the free trading working okā€¦something i rly like.
you should do something somehow with that unlimited life for raiders tooā€¦if you play on hardcore as i doā€¦those massive hordes of raiders are a little bit dangerous even with your unlimited hp cuzā€¦thei have it too :))

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a major issue concerning the unlimited health option. Actually itā€™s a really bad option when you see that it heals any types of human entity and not player owned entity. You should def change it. In other terms it means that raiders have unlimited health too. This option is useless in a non peaceful game.
Hope you fix it thanks for you work.

2 Likes

Can i use all of it now?

Hi,

the trainer is good. But when i activate instant construction, it seems to affect the tools and resources quantity.
When i activate the instant construction and i create the tools, the tools number does not increase and game kept saying not enough tools, clothing. Resources number also does not increase. might want to fix the bug.

Do you have any cheats that could increase the population? I felt that 7 people is not enough to build everything. If possible, can add a cheat that we could increase the population?

Thanks

Merged post
@SleepingWaffle18: True.

Everyone becomes immortal including the enemies.

Could you fix this?

Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you for this trainer! For the most part it works great, here are the issues Iā€™m having with it:

1. Unlimited health includes the raiders. Can this be fixed to not include them?
  2. Unlimited bank resources is not working. Is there something that has to be done to get this to work?
  3. Can some type of population addition/subtraction be added?
  4. Can add a selected item/animal/resource be added?

Thank You

1 Like

Iā€™ll forward this feedback to the creator :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for being very detailed!

The Dawn of Man cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hi there

for the trainer, still having some issues

temperature? what does it do? currently no effect done on the temperature
resources and minerals also no changes or effect when the trainer is activated
easy construction still same issue. when activated, it affect the tools being build.
lastly if possible could you add a trainer that include increase the population of the player?

thanks.

the health trainer is working good. at least now raiders is killed while our people are invincible.

keep up the good work in improving the trainers and creating new trainers for us.

1 Like

Not sure if the new update covered easy construction mod, still have issues on my end. works wonders for building, but crafting tools seems to be an issue. I tried only using it for building houses storage, etc., then turning it off, and have them build a tool craft themselves, but they wont build at all.
(bought the game through Steam if it matters)
Love the other mods, they run wonderfully Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

same here. my people are not crafting

4 Likes

Iā€™m also having an issue where nothing is getting crafted. Might also be related with the Easy Construction cheat.

4 Likes

Iā€™m having an issue where nothing is getting crafted when easy construction is activated
[/quote]

2 Likes

I too am finding when easy construction is activated they do not craftā€¦ but has anyone noticed them not hunting/miningā€¦ infact all they all seem to do is bake bread (unles I select them and give them a task)ā€¦yet they still starve to death. Also, I built a bridge with easy construction and they stop doing any task after the bridge; but once I removed the bridge I got new people and they did the tasks remaining until I built something else and they just went to bake bread.

2 Likes