Dawn of Man Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ahhhhh ok ok ok no no you are good its not really a bug and it can be fixed easy

when you have easy construction on what ever you do. do not i say again DO NOT click any building that produces stuff. thats when you have things act weird and buggy. its somthing i turn off and on . like when i just need to build stuff or if i need my carts and plows built right now then i turn it off. but i do make the mistake of clicking a building every now and then but i just save the game and then exit out and come back in and its just fine.

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m loving this cheat!

Dawn of Man is a great game, and all the cheats work for me very well, except one. The ā€œeasy buildingā€ cheat for some reason disables all production in the crafter and other buildings. The people will cycle through producing an item, but the materials needed wonā€™t show as they normally do when your crafter uses, say a stick and piece of flint to craft a knife. Instead, no materials show and the item is never produced.

This happens whether I start with the original crafter the level begins with, or when I build my own crafting tent. Itā€™s a similar story for other production buildings, and Iā€™m not sure why. Iā€™ve even tried disabling that particular cheat mid game to see if it resolves, but it doesnā€™t. I always have to start a new game.

If that could be fixed, that would be SO perfect
Thank you for everything. Love you guys.

1 Like

look at my topic above yours please

easy construiction have a error, say new cheat should
be tested with a new game save

All the cheats are working great. However the problem is that when cheat is activated. crafting of tools is disabled that there would come a time you would run out of knife.

most work just fine, but running this trainer deletes all tools similar to those currently in production, so make sure to disable all crafting before using trainer

trying out cheats but now things are activated crafting stops , I am not able to craft anything

Activating cheats will not allow me to craft

when you have the F2 cheat turned on. dont click on any buildings that make stuff. an if you do just save it then exit out and load game.

Hey there!
STRG F2 dont work. If i activate it, the items will not realy come in my inventory they craft and craft and craft and nothing change i dont get items.

Someone may help me out? If i handle it like @al9475 say i got some errore and i quit the the game.

ERROR: Exception: Could not find resource to unlock: raw_meat, for recipe: recipe_cured_meat

INFO:
Dawn of Man v1.7.1 Steam (12 Apr 2021 - 11:18)
CPU: Intel(R) Coreā„¢ i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, Cores: 8, RAM: 32677MB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, VRAM: 8010MB, ShaderLevel: 50
Scenario ID: medium_happyfarmer, Location: nice_flatlands_spawn_hf, Game Mode: Hardcore

STACK TRACE:
DawnOfMan.CraftQueue.unlockRecipeResources (DawnOfMan.Recipe recipe)
DawnOfMan.CraftQueue.extractEmergencyFood ()
DawnOfMan.Structure.extractEmergencyFood ()
DawnOfMan.AiRuleGoGetResourceToEat.onTarget (DawnOfMan.Being being)
DawnOfMan.BeingStateMoving.onTargetReached ()
DawnOfMan.BeingStateMoving.checkTarget ()
DawnOfMan.BeingStateMoving.update (Single timeStep)
DawnOfMan.Being.update (Single timeStep)
DawnOfMan.EntityManager.fixedUpdate (Single timeStep, Int32 frameIndex)
DawnOfMan.GameStateGame.fixedUpdate (Single timeStep, Int32 frameIndex)
DawnOfMan.GameManager.fixedUpdate (Single timeStep)
DawnOfMan.GameBehaviour.FixedUpdate ()

error error error please finde a solution thank you

RJ79

i promise you people. the game is not updated or getting updated anymore so the cheats all still work. but yes if you click any building with F2 turned on it will mess things up. but a simple save of the game then exit out and come back and your good to go

Always have bugs

I found when using these cheats my people couldnt craft any tools and i had to reload the save without cheats for them to be able to craft weapons and tools, it wasnt just them tho, they also could not cook. smelt, or craft anything from any production builds.

Needs update cant craft or do anything with production which makes it so you cant play the game

1 Like

Needs updating as DOM release a NEW update and a few of the cheats no longer workā€¦

Good evening you handsome and beautiful Devs.

After the game was updated, it kind of screwed with the trainer. Please see the picture as a reference to my issues. I have played this game for years and it is a fantastic waste of time. Until NOWā€¦ The image is not super fast at displaying

1 Like

Please update and fix trainer. Some things not work more, like free made tools and disable bot, game crash. Latest version not work more.

1 Like

The Dawn of Man cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

hydration,nutrition.health.temp,stam,rest and morale not working now. When clicked it just turns back off.

4 Likes