Dawn of Man Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All cheats work fine, besides free trade and that is a pitty

2 Likes

Same issue here. FreeTrade toggles and then immediately untoggles.
It would be AWESOME if there was a cheat to add a random new Person to the Tribe !!!

1 Like

The Dawn of Man cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you for the update!

Possible made domestic animals Health, Hydration, Temperature, Stamina? Working like population.

Free Crafter all itens not working, please fix?

Unlimited Selected Mineables No longer works

Cheat F1 ā†’ F7 donā€™t work

Hi, first time posterā€¦

First let me say THANK YOU to the fella or girl that made this mod. Sometimes itā€™s fun to play a game the way the devā€™s intended and sometimes its fun to just be OP. Much appreciated.

Just posting in regards to crafting items bug after using instant build. I have same issue, found that if I turn it on, then make all the things I wantā€¦ save the game, toggle off the cheats and then load your save gameā€¦ crafting works again. Not perfect but a good work around to still let you enjoy the instabuilding.

2 Likes

Hi thereā€¦ love the cheatsā€¦ but the mineable one doesnt work on ACTUAL minesā€¦ only stones and sticks and suchā€¦

Can you make like a population cheat for the game so you can get more people?

2 Likes

everything is working fine, except one thing and its really annoying
cant make pickā€™s, which i need to do alot of stuff, its frustrating
they just disappear, i tried without any cheats on, nothing

You still canā€™t make pick?
Mine was pick and clothes.

I restarted the without the cheats and I can make the things that disappear.

I tried again. This time with different cheats. I noticed that when I activate the Easy Construction cheat it would start the bug that wouldnā€™t let you make a pick, clothes, etc.

Can someone take a min to fully explain to me how unlimited bank resources cheat works or how i should use it. also the unlimited selected mineables cheat.

unlimited bank means fish and mud dont run out when collecting from bank.
unlimited mineables doesnt seem to work right at the moment tho

all cheats work there are no issues you just have to know how or when to turn cheats on and off and the game runs smooth

well i learned something today. i thought this whole time i had to forgo using mines because the cheat for unlimited mineables would go away, but now i see that all it does it destroy the mine building itself but the mine is still there and you just need to build it again. sweet. also somthing else that i figured out on my own that some i bet already know and im just stupid is DO NOT USE F6 UNLIMITED REST DO NOT AND I SAY AGAIN DO NOT USE IT ALL THE TIME JUST TURN IT ON AN QUICKLY OFF AGAIN!!! BECAUSE WHEN THE FEMALES ARE WITH CHILD THEY NEED TO GO SLEEP TENT/HUT/ROUND HOUSE TO GIVE BIRTH!! MY POPULATION EXPLODED WHEN I TURNED F6 OFF!!!.

1 Like

i could just be really dumb but what do these cheats do exactly? Like Unlimited Nurtitionā€¦ does it mean that the settlers wont need to eat? If so then what is Unlimited Temperatureā€¦does that mean they wont get cold/hot?
Please explain also how they are activated in the game as I canā€™t tell if they are working or notā€¦

nah its ok, yes if you pick a random person and you will see states to the right , its all of those F1-F7. they wont need to sleep or eat or freeze to death or die of some sickness, the only thing they will die of is old age. but if you read my message above yours done keep f6 on all the time. just turn it on and off , cause if you keep unlimted rest on then the females wont go to the houses to have kids . if you have anymore questions i will try my best to make sense

1 Like

There is definitely a bug with easy construction and the crafting tent.

Whenever easy construction is on, settlers will craft as if they are making something but nothing is produced. I was bewildered as to why I scheduled the task to someone to make tools. Look at my resources and see the numbers not changing.

So far it can be hit or miss for the solution. I can turn it off and Iā€™m able to craft again. Other times it just completely bugs out. So I just save and quit. Re-load the save game and make sure to keep easy construction off when I need tools.

2 Likes