Daymare: 1998 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Daymare: 1998
This is the official discussion topic of the Daymare: 1998 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/21/2019
    Started development

• 09/21/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 06/28/2020
    No Reload cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Daymare: 1998 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

everything seems to work great except the infinite ammo only works with the pistols. unfortunately, with my current in game progress i can only test the pistol and the shotgun, so i’m not sure if the rest of the guns are effected.

yes only the pistol has infinite ammunition please fix thank you

I tested ammo cheat for pistols + SMG the ones which you have at start of the game , Both worked perfectly fine.

Can you share a game save in which the ammo issue occur?.

sorry, I’ve long since beat the game , but i did manage to test every gun in the game and can confirm its only the shotgun that’s not unlimited.

is there an ETA on the shotgun ammo fix?

If you have a save with this issue, please do PM me the saves so I can forward them to the dev so they can take a look :+1:

The Daymare: 1998 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Reload cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The inf. ammo cheat is not working witch the starter SMG and upgraded pistol ammo.

I noticed this: inf.ammo is working only with one weapon, np: if you have shotgun it works witch shotgun,but if you pick up a pistol it will only work for the pistol. also doesn’t work witch upgraded ammo.

picking up guns is not the problem, i noticed that picking up pistol ammo disables inf.ammo for shotgun.

i know its been a year or so since anyone has posted, i too have come across shotgun with sam not having infi ammo, its actually not the inf ammo that isnt working, once i picked ammo up i had 30 and reloading didnt decrease it, its the no reload that is not working, atleast for me. so hopefully this helps anyone who was having this issue or anyone who comes here at a later date, just pick ammo up and you should have inf ammo just not no reload sadly

1 Like

asking a long shot here but could we get a cheat that either adds hack cables to inventory or makes it so you don’t burn them if the hack fails?

also to answer that is because atleast what I have seen you need ammo count equalling up to or more than the gun can take in otherwise even with infinite ammo active it will suck in your bullets and leave you high and dry.

is possible to add damage multiplier or 1hit kill plz

the increase game speed has the same toggle as the unlimited health and decrease game speed has the same toggle for the unlimited stamina. This is for the steam version as I have that version.

Hello!
You can change the keys yourself. :slight_smile:

• Click the hotkey in the trainer, followed by the key or combination of keys you want to replace it with. Or…
  • Press delete to remove the hotkey entirely.
  • Press backspace to reset the hotkey back to its default.

https://support.wemod.com/docs/using-mods-with-hotkeys

Tagging @Chris for visibility on this.

1 Like

daymare 1994 sandcastle I would be happy if you could make it usable.

Hi I had a discussion with your moderators on the wemod discord support thread concerning your cheats for Daymare 98 in which with the exception of game speed the other cheats are not working even if I activate them. I would appreciate on how to resolve this situation or will there be an update for it to be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you

just bought daymare 1998 from steam…it seems wemod cheats not working at all…kindly please help…thanks

any updates please?