Days Gone Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Having the same problem, ā€œItems Donā€™t Decreaseā€ wonā€™t stay on, it appears to be broken by the last update

Work perfect for me :+1:

should make for epic too !would very nice

The Freeze Daytime cheat does not seem to work. I still see day and night cycles happening, as certain scenes involve a ā€œtime passageā€ before the actual cut scene occurs.

many times the trainer seems to not be able to find the game ( steam version )
the logs say:
INFO [trainer] Executing trainerā€¦

vendor-bundle.js:277 INFO [trainer] Waiting for connectionā€¦

vendor-bundle.js:277 INFO [trainer] Trainer ended.

vendor-bundle.js:277 WARN [trainer] Trainer launch timed out.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

A trainerā€™s failure to inject into the game is normally due to a security program on your PC or network interfering with it.

See here: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "Weā€™re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

heya - thanks. none of those things really helped - iā€™ve got everything on windows defender disabled and it still fails to load for this game in particular. cyberpunk and chernobyliteā€™s work perfectly.

sometimes it gets past that but itā€™s stuck at the setup stage, if that helps.

any way to toggle more logs?

INFO [trainer] Waiting for connectionā€¦
vendor-bundle.js:formatted:17114 INFO [trainer] Initialization started. PID: 18692, TID: 2584
vendor-bundle.js:formatted:17114 INFO [trainer] Activating trainerā€¦
vendor-bundle.js:formatted:17114 INFO [trainer] Calling trainer Setup()ā€¦

Thereā€™s a bug where the ā€˜Exp Multiplierā€™ slider will increase on its own when pressing other options or clicking in the gameā€™s paused window.

The hotkey to lower exp multiplier CTRL Numpad 4 also does not work along with some others.

The standalone FLiNG trainer doesnā€™t suffer from these issues, so I suspect itā€™s a wemod problem.

I am VERY BADLY upset I bought the game days gone to have the cheats on EPIC just to relize there just for steam. Is there a way I can use them for the epic version? I am a paying person but im afraid not for long.

Hello!

Many Steam trainers work for the Epic version of the game too. All you need to do is click the Fix button you see in the trainer and manually link the Epic versionā€™s exe file. This information is found all over the community via the search button. :slight_smile:

Trainers are made for each platform based on democratic popularity in the community, not just because the game exists there. Read more about that, including how to improve itā€™s chances, here: Vampyr for Windows suggestion - #2 by Ravenfyre.

I thank you for the response but I never seen the fix button in the top right like I have before for other games.

why is it not for epic only steam

I would like to know that to but I got my money back thankfully. I wish there was trainers or mods for other games as well. Theres mods for games I never even heard of.

@juggalo6090 - This was already answered four days ago. Please read before posting.
See: Days Gone Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #111 by Ravenfyre.

@OpticalMarble823 - That means something else has been set as the gameā€™s .exe. Press the down arrow next to the Play button in that case, which opens the same thing.

I have the steam version and cannot get the cheats to work, nothing happens when I turn them on, but wemod works Iā€™ve used the cheats with gta v with steam.

Hey, I am not sure if anyone found a solution to this but Iā€™ve found out by following the same method as Red Dead Redemption 2 by starting up the game first and then click play through wemod and after it says playing, you can activate the cheats. Iā€™m not sure if it applies to other launcher but through steam the cheats worked.

When I click play on the cheats it crashes my game

What does this work on and not work on?
steam, gog, epic, normally downloaded games, crack, etc.

the cheats work very well, but I canā€™t earn any achievements with it activated.