Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same here, game i coming out of early access tomorrow as well

only thing that doesn’t work on the released version is the Unlimited Cells. Other then that I do not see anything wrong with it. Good job with Trainer!

Hi,the cheat of the cells does not work and there could not be a cheat that was all the time a shield?

Yeah just seems to be the cells cheat but everything else is working! Great trainer!

1 Like

Hey Great work!!! I love the cheats so far but Im having a little bit problem with the unlimited cells. I cannot toggle the unlimited cell cheat but others are working awesome. Plz give me a help here tank you so much

1 Like

Hi! The only cheat dont working is Unlimited Cells for me. Everything is working but not these cheat!

1 Like

Unlimited Cells (F4) do not work after Ver 1.0

1 Like

Version 1.0 could use some love. With 4 Cells active, the Malaise(sp?) is something we can’t modify at the moment. Any timeline on this?

Unlimited cell no working and unlimited arrow crash game.

@STN unlimited cells broken please fix

The infinite Cells cheat just straight up dosent work, it untoggles itself.

inf health now working like use to you still die

Inf Health doesn’t counter curse counters. If you take a cursed chest and get hit, you’ll still die.

With that said, Inf Arrows does cause the UI to disappear, followed by a game crash, and Inf Cells simply does not work any longer.

I dont no why but my unlimited cells its not working

If you have researched everything the cell guy has, then the door opens automatically, plus you can destroy the door anyways if your stuck

The infinite cells cheat toggles off when I turn it on and does nothing. any help?

is this trainer going to be updated?

@STN we need u

3 Likes

The Dead Cells cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello everybody! I only need a little help with getting a game client that is old enough to use with Wemod :slight_smile: btw. I don’t wanna buy it on steam or any other sites :wink: Thanks for your help.