Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That happened to me on 2 other games what I did , when u get to the boss back out click the cheat off go back to game , back back out click the cheat back on and the boss did not have infinite health. Takes a lil time but worked for me

Hi, I have more of a question than a request. Why is it that ā€œunlimited healthā€ also affects bosses? Iā€™m asking because in the latest update (Rise of the Giant) you have to beat the giant with 4 boss cells active in order to acquire the new fifth boss cell. Since I canā€™t use steam workshop mods (it disables the boss cell drop) I also canā€™t use both my 1-hit-sword mod and the remove-dmg-cap (on bosses) mod and without these Iā€™m almost completely unable to do any damage to the giant and because ā€œunlimited healthā€ makes that the boss gets healed from any damage I do I have to turn it off which leads to my death sooner or later. Itā€™s a vicious circle. So, is there any way to bypass this? Anyway, I love your work and I wouldā€™ve never got so far in this game without your trainers.
Sincerely, some dude

Ok some dude. I had that happen in 2 different games what I did when u get to the boss back out shut of the cheat , go back in , and then back out and turn it on again it worked for me mite work for you tooo :grinning:

Thank you, Iā€™ll definitely try that out. ^^

Nope, doesnā€™t work at allā€¦ but thank you for the tip anyway.

I can confirm this infinite health bug too. It also makes bosses invincibleā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve forwarded this to the dev @STN so he can push a fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

nothings happening here :frowning:

Any news on an update, even saying your busy may relieve some people.

Edit 1: Also I noticed some weapons damage the enemy but then heals them back to 100% such as the Hayabusa Gauntlets and Phaser while the unlimited health cheat is on. I know the enemies donā€™t have unlimited health because everything else still damages them.

Edit 2: The unlimited health cheat does affect all bosses as everyone else has been stating except The Hand of the King and not all elites from my experience. Iā€™ve noticed that this bug has occurred and been fixed before, so I wonder why it keeps coming back, interesting.

Edit 3: The unlimited health cheat also affects Golems, good thing I stunned them against a wall to kill them.

Love your work by the way.

Any general idea on an update? As far as Iā€™m aware, boss has unlim health when cheat is activated, no matter what weapons or upgrades I use.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam