Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

NO COOLDOWNS still does not work. I’ve tried it many times. :weary:

Did the game have an update again?

There was a small update that was recently downloaded but I am unsure as to when exactly.

Yeah no cooldowns… additionally the elites now get unlimited health if you using it

Yeah, confirmed. No cooldowns not working.

Unlimited health is not working, it can be turned on but it won’t work

Get hit first then activate it. Also if the game had an update again then idk

Okay so it does work for me now that I’ve done it your way. As someone else said elites and bosses also have unlimited health. So…

As said awhile ago

The unlimited health cheat also grants elites and bosses unlimited health

Hello Folks,
Let me start by thanking you for keeping this cheat updated as it is. Love this game and the cheats make it more fun.

I have a request:
Currently when the cheats are on and unlimited cells are enabled you can hit a wall because in the game the cell collector won’t let you leave unless you give him all of your cells. Also once you spend all the cells upgrading all the weapons you get stuck with cells you can no longer use and of course the cell collector wants you empty before you can move on.

Is there a way to define how many cells you have? instead of just unlimited? That way it can be set to 0 when need be.
If that’s not possible I completely understand as I know how difficult these modifications can be. But this is just a suggestion.

Thanks Again.

The door can be smashed. While it would be easier to just open it it’s still possible to continue without spending all your cells.

1 Like

The only problem I’ve encountered is that infinite health gives elites infinite health as well, otherwise it’s great.

My concern right now is the instant skill cooldown is still not working.

The game probably had an update again, i can’t keep up with it atm. Once they calm down, i’ll update the trainer again

3 Likes

@STN

I have found a few issues with the trainer…

1. The “No cooldowns” cheat doesn’t work at all, and never has. ( for me at least )

2. The “Unlimited Health” cheat heals the minibosses and actual bosses as well as the player, making it impossible to use the cheat AND complete the game without getting f*cked over by that.

STN is aware

Locking the game’s internal timer to < 3:00 will keep all of the ‘timed doors’ unlocked throughout the run, which would be useful for access to some additional powerups and areas. If freezing the time can’t work, it might be possible to change the time to -45:00, which should buy plenty of additional time if it doesn’t glitch the game.

Also, being able to +1 to the Strength, Skill, and Health stats would be of obvious use.

Thanks for the work, STN.

1 Like

you can break the door down

inf health giving bosses and elites inf hp is annoying af