Dead Island 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

i just tried what you said word for word…god mode/health/stealth/weapon dur all dont work

Did you wait for the game to completely load where you can move before clicking play?

Restarting WeMod and trying again should fix the issue regardless. The game has a launcher that WeMod could inject into if the game did not start fast enough.

trainer works for me all the cheats do. it just crashed on me though when i got to a certain point in the game. then again i’ve been playing the game for 5+ hours already… i dont know why people are having a hard time with the trainer

2 Likes

idk not working for me

anybody try with coop yet?

The trainer is designed for single player use only.

Are these working in multiplayer yet or no?

All working for me

Hopefully we can get money, materials, and fury thatd be dope. Great work so far and so early thanks appreciate :pray:t4:

5 Likes

the set game speed option can increase the speed, and the zero setting puts the speed at default. Would it be possible to please have the slider go below zero, so that we can also DECREASE the game speed and have the game go slow motion too instead of just fast forward? this would be great to record cool moments and help with aim and combat etc.

1 Like

If you set the speed at 0.1-0.9 it will slow down the game

Please add edit stats.

1 Like

Trainer didn’t work for me through hitting play on WeMods.
But it worked starting the game first waiting for every thing to load and be in main menu. Than hitting play on WeMod. Cheats worked this way for me.

What I’d love to see in the trainer is money/cash or unlimited fuses :smile:
Edit: Oh and now that I got the Fenrir’s Howl from Twitch drop. Unlimited ammo :smiley:

moment trainer is active without mods actived, walking speed shows to a crawl

eta on the next update?

1 Like

Set the movement speed and/or game speed to 1

Too many factors to be able to give a proper ETA

1 Like

Cheats dont work if joining another players game, but work fine in my own game. Infinite ammo/crafting materials would be great!

As with all Wemod trainers only single player :slightly_smiling_face: