Dead Island Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinite stanima does not work. Update???

Unlimited Stamina is not working
Unlimited Ammo is not working for throwables (Molotov etc)
Unlimited Items is not working as expected (at least not unlimited)
Add Upgrade Point - strange behavior
Teleport is not working

thanks for the heads up got the game since I had orginal which that oneā€™s problem no unlimited durability for melee weapons.

1 Like

You can update cheats in 2021 this game. Thanks

1 Like

Update the trainer please. Thank you

1 Like

We do not take update requests in the forum.

This link explains how it works: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

2 Likes

unlimited stamania doesnt work everything else works fine

1 Like

I confirm. Unlimited stamina doesnā€™t work. Please resolve otherwise I have to unsubscribe here and do one elsewhere because the exact same thing happens in many other games. Thank you.

1 Like

Unlimited stamina doesnā€™t workā€¦
We pay for this? Cheats that dont work? In a game that was launched years ago?

1 Like

This is why i stopped supporting it. Every new feature ALWAYS goes behind a paywall.

1 Like

I find most of the cheat working just fine,

Unlimited Stamina like others have said doesnt work
Add Upgrade Point is broken as soon as you add a point and use it if going to -1 or so.

1 Like

The Dead Island Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Add Upgrade Point still doesnā€™t work right

1 Like

Unlimited stamina doesnt work

2 Likes

Hey, I love your app! But everytime I load in with WeMod, my player and all other characters ā€œraptureā€ up and I canā€™t move forward with the game. Please fix!

1 Like

I like the mods the only problem is the XP system when use instant lvl and add 1k XP the zombie lvl up too and basically now the game is impossible

Hello!
The trainer works great and thanks for it, but there is somethingā€¦
6. Unlimited Weapon Durability - It broke the game a bit.
It probably happened when I used the Fury ability with Sam B, because thatā€™s when he goes into a fist fight. When I am at the workbench, it shows the fist during the repair and that it is -999900% damaged. Also, if I hit with fists, the ā€œdamagedā€ signal appears during the punch. Any way to fix it?

1 Like

can i get banned here or something :V?

1 Like

Any chance a legendary weapons mod will be added? I still play and love this game, but Iā€™ve NEVER acquired all legendary items.

1 Like

Hi there!

Iā€™ve encountered the same problem as you did and I found a workaround way to fix it.

It really annoyed me at first since every time you visit the workbench, your fists will show up as negative -999000% and thereā€™s no way to get rid of it. You canā€™t repair it because the repair button will be greyed out. Dying or loading the game any other way wonā€™t fix it either.

Solutions: Either you create a new character and not use the durability cheat or.

You go download DISE (Dead Island Save Editor).

• Load your save into the program, add Fists in your inventory, put the unbreakable checkbox on it.
  • Go ingame without the mods. Equip the fists that is now in your inventory.
  • Test it out to see if youā€™re still getting the durability icon thingy that pops out whenever something is broken. If nothing is appearing, then you did a good job.
  • Quit the game, reload your save.
  • The problem should be fixed.
1 Like