Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - Save Editor

When I try to load the modded save back into horizon I get an error message 'Invalid signature type detected for loading package. Make sure the file is valid xbox 360 XContent package [‘Live’, ‘pirs’, ‘con’]

I’m lost lol

Is all new to me this modding business :confused:

This is not working for me bro, the program quite every time…

Have fun and report all bugs.

Could you send me your extracted ups.dat?
I don’t know what happen, because there are suit ticket items, but i’ll look into it.

You need to open the ups.dat from your device with Horizon and inject the modded ups.dat back in that.

Sorry for being a pain but when I try that I get invalid STFS message :confused:

Ok, i’ll explain more detail.
If you extract a save from your device with Horizon, it’s present as a STFS package. This STFS package you need to open with Horizon’s Package Manager and go to the contents tab where you find the ups.dat my editor actually open. Just extract it and edit with my editor. If you’re done with it open the old STFS package again with Horizon’s Package Manager go to contents tab and replace the ups.dat with the modded one. After that rehash&resign the STFS package and copy it back to your device.

I hope its clear now :smile:

Got it sorted now thanks for being patient lol :smile:

I tried doing that, added a single collection to Tina but it didn’t unlock having all her swimsuit though…

Also getting this error:

i am getting the same error

edit: so yeah i basically downloaded .net framework 1.5 and it works now.

Is the 100% button under the Collections Tab supposed to do something? I’m not too familiar with save editors like this… Can you just explain how I’m supposed to complete the collection without having to highlight the entire thing one by one? Hahhh… I actually messed up my original file.

Well, I am hoping this board is still alive.

I am getting the same error. Here is what I am doing:

• Create a new game on the flash drive and play through the first day.
  • Move the flash to PC.
  • Use Horizon to find the Game -> DOAX2 -> Save Game
  • Extract the UPS.dat to a file.
  • Use the Horizon Package Manager to open that file.
  • View contents.
  • Extract THAT UPS.dat to a file.
  • Open the file with the Save Game editor.
  • Edit the game (See error above and questions below)
  • Go back to Horizon and inject that UPS.dat (50K) into the save game UPS.dat (100KK)
  • Select save to flash.
  • Go back to console and run game.

Questions

• What is the error above when I click Inventories-> Kasumi.
  • When I go back to the console, it always starts the game over with the raising of the island. After that long winded thing, and the full day, I jsut get the default cash $300,000, and default first suit. No extras.
  • Interface: What does The current money mean? She should have about 300K, but I see 27239250. Is it subtracted from 100,000,000?
  • Collections: What is Know vs Unlocked? It only allows me to select one. Which one do I want?
  • The only thing I can figure out is to click all the girls Unlocked for one suit. THEN click 100%. Then I see that each suit has the Unlocked for all girls. Is that what I want?
  • None of the above makes a difference. When I bring the file back, it just starts over a new vacation with the defaults. No new items.

What am I missing??

Nice update! Thanks for the share.

don’t want to sound like a pervert, is there a nude mode somewhere in this?..and not sounding like a pervert has gone out the window

Anyone have this still? Can’t find a good link anywhere.