Dead Rising 4 (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Someone would need to gift the game or share their account details with stn.

1 Like

i would love to but im broke lol

health broke stamina broke ammo broke pp gain broke money broke allies health broke easy kills broke when ever i open it a error pops up but cant remember what it said all those cheats i said auto turn off when ever try enabling them please fix

also i was using steam

This trainer is for Windows store version of the game probably why it work for steam version

well yeah thanks ill wait until i get my Christmas money

oh that explains it not working since this is for the windows store version. and i have steam. too bad i just assumed it was for steam so i bought the game cus i forgot that windows store exists again.

Yeah stupid game devs and publishers. They made it windows store exclusive then all of a sudden decided to add it to steam too.

yeah found a different trainer but that doesn’t work for my version either.

so can we get a steam trainer? shouldnt be too hard… could it?

when i get paid ill gift a copy of the dr4 to ya on steam. i just gotta get some work done.
heck, ill prolly be able to get 2 copies of the game. one to gift to you. what’s your steam?
if not tomorrow, then definitely my next paycheck at my new job.

in the stupid devs defense, it was probably going to be on steam anyway. prolly should have waited.

Your asking him to make a trainer for steam , then you call him stupid ? Gonna wait long time

wasnt calling him stupid, was just saying, dr4 was going to probably come to steam in a short time after it did for the windows store. prolly would have been best to wait.

Then the windows store wouldn’t have worked and people would have complained about that
Also it was not a short time between windows store and steam release

Not trying to interrupt but I would like to offer to help, in some way, the implementation of a Steam Version for DR4. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

/me steamcommunity.com/id/steyn

I sent you a Friend Request. I’ll get DR4 and gift it to you.

You are a saint anoncg!

1 Like

That means stn will have to go on steam now lol