Dead Rising 4 (Steam) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The PP cheat can cause issues when used with other cheats so only use it alone and disable it after use.

@nauyiep. Are you using the right one ? There arw 2 dead rising trainers

Iā€™m using the steam one since itā€™s the only one available to me (on the app)

Ok thanks for the tip, will try and see if it works
Also I think the ā€œUnlimited skill pointsā€ one doesnā€™t work, could you please check?

Tried again, still no luck. As soon as the save recognized the billions of PP the game crashes, so even if I turn everything off I cannot proceed from that save.
Iā€™m suspecting that the number of PP this cheat grants is just far too large that caused the crash. Is it possible to make it give less PP or to just be a PP multiplier?

Sure, iā€™ll check this again

Just an update, every other cheat works fine, just this massive PP cheat is causing problems. The problem with this. It does give me massive PP but thereā€™s no level ups, and the game is bound to crash shortly after. Worse if you reach a checkpoint with that amount of PP, because if so, every time you load the autosave you will crash, with or without the trainer running. The only solution is to delete the savefiles altogether, the game will run like normal again.

Also an infinite Exosuit battery/ infinite vehicle durability cheat would be great! Thanks again for looking into this trainer

every time i use one of the cheats, it doesenā€™t take long before the game crashes, and i have to open it again, for the same process to repeat itself again. why? my pc can handle it, in fact, i got it built on thursday, and it can run DEAD RISING 4 on MAX Graphics without lags, which means the reason for it crashing is not because of the pc, but the trainer, or the cheats, or the coding used to make the cheatsā€¦ i donā€™t know, but the reason is not the pc. help me.

It is one of the cheats usually that is crashing your game it is the massive power points cheat that crashes when you use it and if it is at a checkpoint every time you load up the story it will crash so you have to delete and start a new save. So, I would just try every other cheat but massive pp.

all the cheats crashes the game when i play. even if i have enabled unlimited/ infinite health, and only use that cheat, no other, that crashes the game. itā€™s the same with all the others, soā€¦ i donā€™t think thereā€™s much to do that can solve it.

Did you try and delete the save and start a new save?

still crash, cant play at all. please help guys :frowning:

yeah the cheats crash the game

It might be a little late, but Iā€™m responding as some people might still have problems.

After Massive PP, couldnā€™t use the trainer with the game anymore cause I had 1,410,065,407 which apparently the system could not handle!

So after trying some solutions, here is how I fixed it.

1. Download and install Cheat Engine.
  2. Do NOT launch Wemod.
  3. Launch Cheat Engine.
  4. Launch the game (my game worked only without Wemod).
  5. Load your saved game (the one with Massive PP).
  6. Remember the amount of your PP (Number on top, mine was 1,410,065,407).
  7. Go to Cheat Engine (Alt+Tab).
  8. Select your game and search your PP amount that you remembered.
  9. Change it to something smaller (I changed it to 100000).
  10. Go back to the game and TADA!!!
  11. Now you can launch and use Wemod again.
  12. Remember not to use Massive PP again!
  13. Have fun.
  14. Cheers.
  15. Bye.
  16. :wink:

Dude I had a problem with your mode, I tried to use it but my game just stoped and now I canā€™t open Dead Rising 4 with or without WeMod, please help me :"(

Dude my game Crash every time that I try to play, I need a solution an quick, pleaseā€¦

Steam or windows store version?

Is the Steam version, I try to open it but it doesnā€™t work, I uninstalled the game and I reinstalled again but still bug/crash, please help!!

In that case, i donā€™t really think itā€™s a wemod issue. Check if your antivirus might be interfering.

I added WeMod to the exceptions of Avast and is still not working, I used the modes of infinite weapons and the massive pp and later my game crash, now i canĀ“t play DR4, so what now??