Dead Rising 4 (Steam) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Rising 4 (Steam) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Skill Points
5. Massive PP
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. Unlimited Weapon Durability

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/11/2018
    Started development

• 07/08/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

You guys are awesome thanks so much!!

First off, you guys are awesome for making these trainers! On to the bad, when running this trainer and selecting either “massive pp” or “unlimited skill points” the game crashes. I am using steam on Windows 10 Pro x64. No other mods are running at this time. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Don’t use them together?.

Thanks for responding so quickly! I was using the massive pp cheat, and it crashes the game and also does not work. I tried seeing if it would work by killing zombies or by taking photos in game. It didn’t work either way. Any help would be appreciated!

the windows version kept crashing and now the steam version is crashing I cant uninstall the windows version even without any of the cheats enabled and it still crashes help me please

If no cheats are enabled, how is it still crashing?

Sounds like your AV could be interfering in that case, disable it and add infinity to its exception list.

Can we have a inf expo suit?

well whats an AV and how do I disable it and add infinity to its exception list? sorry I’m new to this

AV antivirus. And you need to go into your antivirus and allow infinity to the exeption list

ok

also I’m using kaspersky

Ok kaspersky dont like infin ity to much. Gonna have to play around with it probably

maybe I should turn kaspersky off

Yupp give it a shot i used to use webroot and a warning would pop up and i would just click allow and would work. Now i have none

well dead rising 4 was always having problems

still didn’t work

First of all i don’t even know if you are using this trainer for winstore version or steam version?. This trainer isn’t going to work for winstore, only steam.

If your game crashes upon injecting trainer then the issue is with something on your computer. Delete old infinity files (cache etc.) reinstall and also disable your antivirus then try.

as suggested in topic
Please look into this issue thanks!

Here is the proper page

It needs fixed.