Dead Rising - Save Editor v1.1.1.0

Dead Rising - Save Editor

Screenshots:

Description:
This editor allows you to mod PP, kills, character stats and your inventory.

Please note that maxed can cause some glitches, because they are not intended to work, but you can do funny things like 1-Hit-Kill, Super-Throw and Super-Speed. Also you can mod your inventory to give you items like the Real Mega Buster or other items you eventually need. However the inventory editor can be buggy at the moment and not all items are supported. Should you encounter something like Unknown Item ID [??] it would be nice, if you send me your save, so I can figure out the item and add it in a later update.

How to use:

1. Connect your device to your computer.
  2. Run Horizon (or your favourite device manager) and extract your Dead Rising save.
  3. Run the editor, select your save, mod what you want and save it.
  4. Back in Horizon, replace the old save with the modded one.

Download:
Dead Rising - Save Editor v1.1.1.0

Have fun!

Did you make this?

Yeah, just reversed the checksum today. :smiley:

So finally updated to version 1.1.0.0.
It supports character and inventory editing.

Because I tested the inventory editor only with few saves it would be help to report all bugs to me. Also I did not figure out all item IDs, so if you read Unknown Item ID [?] in the editor, please send me your save data, so I can add the item in a later update.

Thanks and have fun! :wink:

Which Deadrising game does this work for?

Works only with the first game.

Do you plan on making one for DR2 at some point. This would be amazing if you could :smiley:

So updated to version 1.1.1.0, which fixes some serious savegame broking bugs.
Also added some important items like Laser Sword, Stun Gun and Molotov ****tails.

Yeah, I’m actually planning to make editors for all DR games, including Case Zero and Case West. :smiley:

I’ll donate $5 if you add all the security room unlocks (like clothing and weapons) in the form of tick boxes of what ones you want to show up next game, and therefore the ability to remove them (perhaps, but design it however). I’ll donate $5 more if you continue to work on this and add more features.

No B/S/T, and this thread is months old.