Dead Space 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dead Space 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Space 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stasis
3. Unlimited Oxygen
4. Unlimited Resources
5. No Reload
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. One Hit Kill

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/12/2021
    Started development

• 03/12/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

EDIT: Seems it’s not Unlimited Resources. See reply below.

So far, trainer works as expected. May wanna put a warning on Unlimited Resources. Got a chip upgrade, went to a Bench… well, I got unlimited chips. As in, it won’t let me accept, and move on! May wanna use, save game with all the resources, and then reload without tuning it back on!

1 Like

Yes gives you unlimited chips cant move away from the bench have to turn game off and start at last save

Will there be a Origin version coming as well

Found out what went wrong; it seems ‘Unlimited Ammo’ makes it ‘Unlimited EVERYTHING’ Turn it on, and drop ammo, health pack, stasis module, whatever. You drop one, and keep another in your inventory. So, when you get to a BENCH with a chip/frame/module/etc, it just goes like, ‘I’ll take that… oh, wait, another!.. and another!’ Etc, etc, etc.

1 Like

Did anyone figure out how to do benches? I don’t want to restart the whole game but does anyone have a solution? I can’t drop all my items and I can’t go to a bench otherwise I’ll be clicking to infinity and beyond. Idk what else to do but avoid work benches.

Just a shame you can’t turn it off or use benches anymore.

can anyone add:

• Infinite Hacking Time
  • Infinite Body Heat

and if it’s possible:

• Have All Upgrade Circuits
  • Have All Weapon Parts
  • Have All Artifacts
1 Like