Dead Space 3 Cheats and Trainer

hi. the cheats are really good, and also @ptondo the 'Official/PC" Trainer works for steam for some reason for reasons unknown. (this part goes to maker of the cheats) I was also thinking despite not being updated, that if it probably can recieve a few more cheats like “Add 1000 Scrap/Add 100 Tungsten” to make it a little easier. this is just my opinion, because i see players still playing this game, and is still a alive game, so i thought that cheat can help. again, my opinion. thanks.

2 Likes

Yes that would be nice I also thought too but game and trainer is pretty old to add anything to it. But who knows never know maybe if some strange reason game has an update and we have to come back to this

Hey gang,

Is there a chance to have Dead Space 2 + 3 trainers for the xbox/game pass/EA Play version for pc/console in the future? Would love to obtain the achievements once more without stress on my new account!

Awesome cheats Keep the the good work.

But can you add infinite resources?
And unlock every Weapon/Outfits?

My copy of this game is being incorrectly detected under PC when in fact I have it on EA, this needs fixed ASAP.

You’ll be waiting a while, they got one hell of a backlog from what I understand

Click “add game” and select the game’s exe. PC and EA are the same platform.

@Williamn2143 I’m not sure who told you this but it isn’t true. The only people who can accurately say what the backlog looks like have red names or the trainer creators. You can also see what needs to be updated in the creator tab.