Dead Space 3 Cheats and Trainer

Dead Space 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Space 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Reload
3. Unlimited Stasis
4. Easy Puzzle
5. Kill Next Enemy

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/30/2018
    Started development

• 03/30/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Awsome work thank you stn

it’s …okay…would have liked the Unlimited ammo the same as in Dead Space 2 though

would definitely help with inventory space

No reload is infinite ammo usually

Loving this, thank you! Everything is working perfectly.

I use the origin version of dead space 3 and the cheats for the standalone version work just fine on it.

How would one use the Easy Puzzle cheat?

It’s been awhile since I played this but doesn’t it make the puzzles easy to solve
Hard to remember

can you make a button that gives you all circuits and weapon parts that go all the way to MK II and MK V and have a unlimited resources button

Sorry probably not as old as this one is. Wont be adding anything to it
Also trainer maker is not with team wemod anymore.

Just putting a comment that this works for the new steam version !

2 Likes

what the hell does “kill next enemy” even do? how do you use it? it said execute only? kinda confuse

If it works and you click the button should kill the next enemy. Need to click the button I’m guessing every time you want it to work

2 Likes

ah gotcha. thanks!

1 Like

thanks was looking answer for this.

2 Likes

Add Unlimited Resources please. Thank you! :smiley:

Probably wont be adding anything to this as it is 3 years old now.

ohh. okie no prob! :slight_smile: Thanks! :smiley:

There are 3 trainers for Dead Space 3. One for official, one for Origin, and one for steam. What is the official Dead Space 3?

I think " official " is supposed to be origin but it works through steam too , origin just pops up too
There is only one trainer. This one
Well this one.Dead Space 3 Trainer . but dont think it works