Dead Space Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A potential issue with NG+ (I initially made a post about too many credits/nodes but removed it since that had been addressed): So, I am unsure if this is a result of the anti-tamper software that Dead Space has, but when I started up NG+ I was met with a black surrounding, standing on a white cube with white light coming from behind to drown it out (see the attached image). So, this might be a method to deter altering the game, but I’m not 100% sure.

Image Reference:

EDIT: Alright, I got it working, but I had to get credits around 100k and about 80 nodes, so if you run into this same issue, try doing that!

2 Likes

One hit kill doesn’t seems working for me

Hello, I found that I met when I tried to open the two-week game after customs clearance. After selecting the difficulty of the game, I would get stuck in the loading interface and then flash back. What should I do about this situation

Thank you muchly!

Just here to second that I also had an issue with NG+ after having used max credits and nodes. My game would crash to desktop on the loading screen. Setting mine to a realistic number also fixed it. I see the trainer has been updated to be able to set the values now, instead of just maxing them out. So if anyone else has this issue make sure to reset those two values.

Just thought I would let you know that the edit credits from the “Origin” version seems to work fine in the Steam version. Also, it’s saying something about the game being updated but the cheats still work just fine.

I notice that there is a tooltip indicating that having one hit kills enabled could make the tentacles invincible. It did… unfortunately the suggested fix in the tooltip of disabling it and going back to an earlier save has not solved the problem. They are still invincible.

Can you separate unlimited ammo and no reload?

1 Like

Would be great if the game speed setting was a toggle. Select desired speed in the app, and the toggle it on and off as needed.

Hello FLiNG,
Thanx for te awesome cheats!
But, as mentioned, the cheat for nodes, credits and no decreasing items don’t work for me.
Health and onehit-kills seems to work fine!
Waiting for the update, thanx again!!

Would it be possible in the future to have the option of 100% hull integrity?

Game got an Update.

Quick question to all users of this trainer, when you use it, have you noticed a permanent decrease in FPS in game? I’ve used two separate saves now and they’ve both had this issues

The ‘Items Won’t Decrease’ cheat doesn’t seem to work very well with the Pulse Rifle and its ammunition, have to reload it before it goes in the low red or otherwise you’d actually consume the ammo stack.

i have a bad issue. i cant reset my credits and nodes and its at a broken max…i have set it to low ammount hell even 0 and it keeps resetting back to 1000000 credits and 9999 nodes…HELP

I don’t know if this problem is related to the trainer since I never finished the game without the it but it seems like I can’t play the New Game+ after completing the game once. Strange.

I already finished the game and don’t feel like going back to do everything. Is there any easy way to unlock all the New Game+ stuff? Like Hand Cannon?

No lol, go through it, its fun you noob.

aint nobody got time for that. but i found some 100% save files that worked!

Running into a bug, when trainer is on its causing the game to have bugs.